Cocos Creator FAQ for 3.x (Part 1)

This post will be updated consistently, no surprises if the frequency once a week. I hope it can help you to learn and develop.

This post is intended to continue to shine as a platform for "problems and problem solving". This includes making people like it.
If you need help, you can find some references through the forum search. If not, please make a new post.
If the situation is urgent @us. (@slackmoehrle, @linrm, @Koei, @muxiandong, @huanxinyin)
If there are some programs that we haven't put together yet, please leave a comment at the bottom of the post.

This series of documents has been synchronized and uploaded to github.

CocosCreator Document

CocosCreatorAPI

CocosCreator Release

CocosCreator Downloader

CocosCreator Engine

CocosCreator Engine Native

Third-party tools and resources

Feedback to the development team

CocosCreator component-based development and editor extensions

Demo for design reference

FAQ

How to use howler? > You need to import howler like this:

55555_demo.zip

View original article

How to use @rlx/feim? > You can use rlxfeim like this:

55555_demo2.zip

View original article

How to use Colyseus Schema? > you can use Schema like this:

in this way,you need to add “allowSyntheticDefaultImports”: true to tsconfig.json.

View original article

How to use inversifyjs? > Sorry, we don’t support inversify because we don’t support emitDecoratorMetadata.

View original article

Need help with creating an animation clip in script > If you want to create a clip with 2 frames of the property x you need to customize engine. Here is my customize code :

and use code:

View original article

Error when custom template build in cocos creator v2.4.6 > The build-templates folder will copy all index.html to build, you can custom build folder for fb-instant-games in engine build-templates :

View original article

Should I use any cache mode for Label if I use BITMAP font file? > If you use BMFont , you should select none.BMFont does not require this optimization.

View original article

Render the camera immediately > You can refer to :https://github.com/cocos-creator/CococsCreator-public-technology-solutions/blob/3.4.0-release/demo/Creator3.4.0_PartialScreenshot/assets/script/Screenshot2D.ts

View original article

Hello world project CC 3.4, Native build (Mac OS) - Failed > It may cause by XCode 11.3, you need to update XCode to at least 11.5.

refer to :GitHub - cocos/engine-native: Native engine for Cocos Creator v2.x

View original article

3 Likes