What’s C++ and lua support for creator
It includes two parts:
- First, it is a Cocos Creator plugin that can export scenes generated by Cocos Creator into .ccreator files.
- Second, it has a reader that can parse .ccreator files. The reader can be used in cocos2d-x c++/lua project.
- clone the repo
How to use it
- cocos2d-x: v3.14+
- Cocos Creator: 1.4+
Steps to use:
- download Cocos Creator
- try the existing project in repo or copy plugin into your Cocos Creator project
- use the plugin to generate needed files
- use output of plugin and reader in your cocos2d-x projects
More detail information please refer to ReadMe.
You are appreciated to test it and report any bugs met. Any pull request is appreciated too.
Edit: the repo address changed from
https://github.com/cocos2d/creator_to_cocos2dx to make it clear, because the plugin also supports Lua.