Cocos2d-x v3.15rc0 is released

Thanks for the reply!

Link to 3.15 CHANGELOG.

If I use tremolo audio decoder on Android.
Which audio format is recommand to use?
ogg or mp3?

1 Like

Both are support.

1 Like

Those docs are available in production: http://cocos2d-x.org/docs/installation/Android-Studio/

Thanks for your helpful work.

But I’m still waiting for full support C++ of Creator.

Please make android studio compile compatible with console old style compile for Android - it is very critical for us. Console should work also:)

1 Like

Thank you guys!

Special thanks for fixing download-deps.py.

@energyy full support of Android Studio and console old style compile can not work together. Currently, you can use console to compile Android Studio project too. I am not sure what’s the problem.

xmm, will check again - when was trying console command was throwing error at the end of the build.

Ok, make sure you use new version of cocos console.

@zhangxm @slackmoehrle Does new Android Studio debug supports prebuilt cocos libraries? New way taking some time.

Read the release notes but cannot find any NDK version information. What NDK do you recommend for 3.15?

Thanks

Release will be today ?

@zhangxm how to use with cocos creator? just download and point to 3.15 folder? If I remembered correctly, I tried that way and it didn’t work.

IIRC Creator has cocos2d-x under the hood. So a new version would have to be released.

@StudioAMK creator use cocos2d-x lite version. It is not the same as cocos2d-x though it has most features. What feature did you need?

@2x12a1 you can read the README. If a special NDK version is needed, we will mentioned it in release note and change the README too. If not, then you can get the information in README. So, README has the information.

@kiranb47 prebuilt version is not supported. I think Android Studio doesn’t support it too.

@zhangxm Thanks for your reply.
No particular features in mind as I am just starting to move to Creator from Studio.
Thus far, as I tested, Asset Manager, Spine & Socket.IO are working with Creator.
Perhaps, it would be better to know which features were stripped out in Lite.