I would like to present our new game - Bridge Strike.
I am pretty sure everyone knows River Raid game You may say that Bridge Strike is a modern version of River Raid.
Check out the screenshots below (these are screenshots from the mobile build):
Bridge Strike was originally created for… Amiga! Yeah, game was officially released on Amiga earlier this year by Project R3D. We really like this game and decided to make it work also on other platforms, so more people could play and enjoy it.
Bridge Strike main features:
- main RAID mission - destroy as many bridges as possible and try to survive
- CAMPAIGNS - various missions with specific task to complete
- 4 different locations
- various dynamic weather conditions like sunny, snow, snowstorm, rain, rainstorm etc.
- dynamic time of day (day/night etc).
- lots of enemies to destroy
- great music and sfx
- many hidden funny stuff
If you would like to check the game and help us fixing bugs and adding features please subscribe for beta on www.bridgestrike.pl. We will start beta testing soon.
We are also going to show the Bridge Strike for the very first time to public on Digital Dragons in Krakow next week. If you had a chance to be there just drop by and try yourself on Amiga (yep :)), iOS, Android or PC.