[Upcoming game] Bridge Strike - modern River Raid shooter game

Yes this trailer is designed very well. It makes me want to play.

1 Like

Hello there!

We have just updated Bridge Strike for iOS and Android! (This is a huge update ;))

Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=pl.zorilla.bridgestrike
iOS: ‎Bridge Strike on the App Store

What’s new?

1. Landscape mode - now you can play Bridge Strike in landscape - it plays and feels much better!
  2. We have optimized maps - it loads faster and plays smoother.
  3. We have improved lots of game UI.
  4. We have added new campaign - currently there are 40 different missions in 4 campaigns (ALPHA, Black Heart, Yellow Scorpion and White Knife - campains have names now ;)).
  5. We have improved weather conditions - e.g. snow is… like snow and can even change its direction.
  6. We introduced some kind of the radar when jet or rocket is coming to you - it helps a lot
  7. Quite a lot of other smaller stuff :wink:

Btw. we have also ported Bridge Strike to… Nintendo Switch! We have ported full cocos2dx and then Bridge Strike to Nintendo Switch :slight_smile: Bridge Strike is currently under internal testing and we hope to announce it soon! Ah… we have worked really hard for the last 2 months…

I hope you like it.

Best!
kds

1 Like

Hi there!

I have really great news! Bridge Strike is going to be released on Nintendo Switch on 5th June! :slight_smile:

It was really long and hard ride. First, we made Bridge Strike for Amiga (yep ;), then for iOS and Android and now it is going to be released on Nintendo Switch!

Of course it runs cocos inside (except Amiga ;)).

Best!
kds

1 Like

It’s looking awsome.

Who did the work of porting and what did they use for a game engine?

@pococogames Thanks :slight_smile:

@slackmoehrle Port was done by my publisher, but I was helping him. First we ported cocos2dx v3.17 to Nintendo Switch :smiley: and then we ported Bridge Strike :wink: