[FINAL!] All in one Cocos2d-x&JS v3.7 is released

I don’t know about this error. I can ask. However, you are correct, SDKBOX is a good replacement for pluginx. You should give it a try. It works well.

Thanks @slackmoehrle . I did not try SDKBox because i follow official Facebook documentation. I will try it. I’m just afraid about web support (because i really need it).
If you can ask about our specific 3.7 error with pluginx on iOS/Facebook, it could be very cool.
Thanks a lot.

@slackmoehrle I am adding facebook login in my app using Facebook SDKBOX and it is working fine in both IOS and Android ,but i am unable to fetch user email ID.

ok start a topic, post your versions of Cocos2d-x and and SDKBOX, post the code you are using and we can help figure it out.

Thanks @slackmoehrle.Please refer this link How to fetch facebook user email ID using SDKBOX? for more details.

Sure, let us ask @nite to take a look. I can’t promise that he can help at this time with this.

You really should integrate the SDKBOX Facebook plugin. It is current and very modern in the integration.

Hi @pandamicro ,
Is the ALL-in-ONE IDE still on the cards?