Cocos Creator v1.10.0
The complete list of changes is as follows:
Compared to v1.9, the v1.10 version adds a lot of features, refactoring the resources of the engine, and greatly optimizing the size of the settings.js file. In addition, v1.10 also supports game code subcontracting on WeChat games, web and native platforms. This will break through the 4MB limit of WeChat’s first package and increase the game loading speed. See Code Subcontract Loading. At the same time, v1.10 has rewritten a lot of editor code, improving the editor’s experience and performance. If your project is planned to be upgraded to v2.0 later, please upgrade to v1.10 in advance to ensure that the entire upgrade process is as smooth as possible.
Since v1.10, Cocos Creator has refactored the underlying resource types. Most projects are not affected, but some projects may receive some warnings. For details, please refer to [v1.10 Resource Upgrade Guide](http:// Docs.cocos.com/creator/manual/zh/release-notes/raw-asset-migration.html).
- Greatly optimize the size of the settings.js file after the release
- Added script subcontracting settings in the property inspector for the folder
- Allow each project to set a custom engine separately
- Add a node lock function in the hierarchy manager. When the mouse is moved to the node, there will be a lock button on the left side. After the node is locked, the node cannot be selected in the scene editor.
- Added an “Optimization Policy” option in the Property inspector of the Prefab resource file to optimize Prefab creation time. See [Prefabricated Resources: Setting Optimization Strategies] (http://docs.cocos.com/creator/manual/en/asset-workflow/prefab.html#设置�% BC%98%E5%8C%96%E7%AD%96%E7%95%A5)
- Optimize the main menu under Windows
- Add auto-refresh to the list of scenes in the build panel
- When publishing to the native platform, it also supports adding MD5 to file naming for hot update
- Script compilation will automatically skip all .d.ts files to avoid TypeScript error reporting
- The Console panel adds a Clear on Play option to automatically clear the log before the game previews
- Adjust the text font and color of the Console panel
- Added search option button in the search bar of the hierarchy manager and explorer
- Added plugin management feature in the plugin store
- Allow changes to custom control icons in the control library
- Resource Manager adds recognition of aac and pcm extension audio files
- Supports direct search of compressed uuid format when Explorer searches for uuid
- Allow the right mouse button to drag and drop the timeline of the Timeline editor
- Added exit menu on Dashboard’s system tray icon
- Support game script subcontract loading, see [Code Subcontract Loading] (http://docs.cocos.com/creator/manual/zh/scripting/subpackage.html)
- The align mode attribute is added to the Widget component. When set to ON_WINDOWS_RESIZE, it will be automatically refreshed when the window size changes.
- Official support for [text] (http://docs.cocos.com/creator/manual/zh/asset-workflow/text.html) and [JSON] (http://docs.cocos.com/creator/manual /zh/asset-workflow/json.html) Loading of resource types
- The native platform adds [cc.sys.getBatteryLevel] (http://docs.cocos.com/creator/1.10/api/zh/classes/sys.html?h=getbatterylevel) and cc.sys.getNetworkType interface for getting device power and network status
- When the native platform is hot updated, it will actively delete the old version of the resource file.
- VideoPlayer adds volume adjustment and mute function
- Added DragonBones native platform binding interface
- TiledMap supports rendering and cropping of ortho maps in any direction on the web platform
- Layout component will only typeset active nodes
- Retina rendering enabled by default on Android UC browser
- Enable Webgl on UC browser version 11 or higher
- Increased recognition of UCBS browsers
- Gravity sensing is adjusted to only get when the developer has a registration event
- [Editor] Fixes the settings when setting SpriteFrame in the collection
- [Editor] Fix simulator configuration save related issues
- [Editor] Fixed an issue where the error message output from the emulator to the console was displayed in white.
- [Editor] Fix the error when the resource export tool encountered the same parent folder name
- [Editor] Fixed an issue where copying the automatically synchronized Prefab subnode under the editor may be wrong
- [Editor] fixes the problem that the fragment texture in the automatic map set will be reported incorrectly if it is directly referenced by other resources.
- [Editor] Fixed plugin script not correctly parsing CC_WECHATGAME and CC_QQPLAY keywords
- [Engine] Fixed an issue where the animation may not stop playing when the scene is switched or the node is destroyed.
- [Engine] [Wechat] Fix some versions of WeChat games to get the problem of each frame interval
- [Engine] [Wechat] Fix RenderTexture related issues on Android WeChat games
- [Engine] [QQPlay] Fix QQ Play and play resources will be downloaded repeatedly
- [Engine] Fixed an issue where the slider of the Slider component might not be right when dragged
- [Engine] Fixed an issue where the audio load event could be triggered repeatedly
- [Engine] Fixed a problem where the user changed the level while dectivating the node without any error.
- [Engine] Fix issues that WebView can’t hide in Safari browser on some platforms (iOS 9/10 or Mac)
- [Engine] Fixed native platform BMFont rendering pitch problem
- [Engine] Fixed an issue where the button’s touch area would be offset when Canvas was unchecked Fit Width and Fit Height
Upgrade Android SDK
Starting with v1.10, the API Level in the Android build panel specifies the minimum Android version supported by the compiled apk.
buildToolsVersion have all been upgraded to 26. If the developer has other needs, you can manually modify
- Removed support for Eclipse and Ant build Android platform
- Removed support from Chipmunk
- Removed cc.loader.loadRes to directly load the support of the child SpriteFrame in the collection. Please load the atlas first and then call
- Since v1.10.0, Texture2D.releaseTexture is no longer recommended, please use Texture2D.destroy instead.
- As of v1.8.2, cc.eventManager is no longer recommended. Use cc.EventTarget or cc.systemEvent instead. The original API will be removed in 2.0.
- As of v1.8.2, cc.inputManager is no longer recommended. Replace it with the same interface of cc.systemEvent. The original API will be removed in 2.0.
- Since v1.8.2, dragonBones.CCFactory.getFactory is no longer recommended. Use dragonBones.CCFactory.getInstance instead. The original API will be removed in 2.0.
- When copying and pasting a resource in Explorer, the resource property will not be copied. (Since 1.9.0)
- Android native platform does not support playing remote video.