[Solved] Google Play remove my app because SDKBOX violates section 4.3 of the Developer Distribution Agreement

Hi,

I’m using SDKBOX v1.0.0.13

installed packages:
     v2.2.1.6 googleplayservices
     v2.2.1.6 iap

Google email me stated that my app sends user information to https://metrics.sdkbox.com without disclosure.

I do provide our privacy policy at here
http://www.zinitt.com/privacypolicy.html
which stated we do collect data and using Third Party Services.

But Google do not accept.

@nite @slackmoehrle
How to solve this problem?

Thank you.

@nite will take a look into this. I will also e-mail him as well. I’m sorry for the issue.

@slackmoehrle

Thanks for your reply.

Waiting the solution from @nite

@Zinitter can you forward the e-mail from Google to me? I will make sure the SDKBOX engineering team gets it.
slackmoehrle–AT–cocos2d-x.org.

@slackmoehrle

I have forwarded the email to you.

@Zinitter I have received it and acted upon it, as I said I would.

@slackmoehrle

Thank you for your fast response!

We’ll release an updated version of sdkbox to address this issue today.

@nite

That’s great to hear so and thank you for addressing this issue.

We released a new version 2.2.2.12 should fix this issue
Please delete your cache

rm -rf ~/.sdkbox/cache

and update the SDKBOX

sdkbox update

@nite

I updated to 2.2.2.12 and resubmitted the app.

Now waiting for process and I will update the status.

Between, may i know what’s change in this new version that can address this issue?

Thank you.

Wooh,

We also using sdkbox in many our games, should we now worry about this and make urgently update for every app we released?

@energyy

I’m not sure the new version of SDKBOX can please the Google review.

And i feel that they randomly choose app and testing.

Better get changelog from @nite about this version.

@Zinitter we are having the same problem . Did the update fix yours ?

@bhonzo

I’m not sure does the new version fixed my problem or is Google side problem.

I re-upload the app with new version, the app is available for download on Google Play.
However, on the later day, i received email stated that my Ads is disabled on that app.

"GOOGLE PLAY REMOVAL: AdMob publishers are not permitted to abuse or promote the abuse of any Google product, such as Google Play, YouTube, or Blogger. This includes circumventing, or providing the means to circumvent, the policies or terms of these or other Google products, such as by allowing users to download YouTube videos.

If your app is removed by Google Play policy enforcement, please contact Google Play about an app removal here. If Google Play reinstates your app, please submit an appeal to our team."

I have reinstated but get same reason in the reply. Now i re-appeal about app removal, not yet get reply.

You can check my app if you found any issue.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.zinitt.FitnessWorkoutTimer

I can’t figure out any issue in my app.

@Zinitter
I’ve downloaded your app from Google Play. In your app “Settings/More Apps From Us” you suggest some apps that are located in itunes.apple.com. I’m quite sure that is the problem

From the email it looks like admob disabled your account because play store had removed your app. Now that your app is again in play store, you meed to appeal to admob and tell them to reenable the ads because app is again approved in playstore.

@milengk

Are you sure we can’t promote other platform apps? However, the initial problem is due to SDKBOX, not this issue.

@schngrg
I have appeal to AdMob but they give me same reason. Then i appeal to Google Play but not yet get response after 2 days.

The app is not reviewed or approved, i just update SDKBOX and upload to Google Play.

@Zinitter
I’ve tried to find official documentation about promoting other platform apps, but without success, so I’m not absolutely sure.

@milengk

Thank you for your info. I know Apple not allow this but not sure Google.

Between, you have the same issue caused by SDKBOX?