[Solved] Google Play remove my app because SDKBOX violates section 4.3 of the Developer Distribution Agreement

Just to update status, problem solved after re-appeal to Google Play and AdMob stating DDA issue addressed in new version!

SDKBOX version v1.0.0.13
 installed packages:
     v2.2.2.12 googleplayservices
     v2.2.2.12 iap

Thank you.

what mean DDA?)

So you passed review with newest SDKBOX and no issue anymore?

@energyy

DDA = Developer Distribution Agreement
In short, yes, no issue on my current Fitness app after update.

However, I’m not really sure they have review my app or what as i just updated the SDKBOX and upload new version.
Then after process with some time, it available to download on Google Play. May be they review my app at the process time.

But i need to manual appeal to Google Play and then appeal to AdMob to re-enable my Ads serving.
It take 7days for waiting and appeal to solve this issue.

This is the reply message of appeal.

Thank you for contacting the Google Play Team.

Good news - I see your app, Fitness Workout Timer (Tabata) (com.zinitt.FitnessWorkoutTimer), was resubmitted and has been approved. Thanks for working with us to fix the policy issues and for your support of Google Play.

Glad it works for you, we’re also creating an sample app and going through the google play and apple submission process to make sure sdkbox fits all the compliance.

@nite

That’s a good way to make sure SDKBOX is usable, not only in performance but platform store policy and rules.

Good Job!

@bhonzo
Does your issue fixed?

@Zinitter @nite yea the issue was fixed with the latest update 2.2.12 i think . Yes google reviewed and approved it now . Thanks so much

@bhonzo

That’s good.

So anyone having the same issue can update SDKBOX to version 2.2.2.12.