Cocos2d-x v3.10 released

Update:

The animation dosen’t accept percentage positions too = (

Cocos installer is great i like it ,are you planning to add Fyber to the SDK .

Waiting for windows .pdb files as well …

This is the error of an upgrade from 3.8 to 3.10:

[armeabi-v7a] SharedLibrary  : libcocos2dcpp.so
./obj/local/armeabi-v7a/objs/cocos2dcpp_shared/__/__/Classes/DrealsLoading.o:DrealsLoading.cpp:function vtable for DrealsLoading: error: undefined reference to 'cocos2d::Node::updatePhysicsBodyTransform(cocos2d::Mat4 const&, unsigned int, float, float)'
./obj/local/armeabi-v7a/objs/cocos2dcpp_shared/__/__/AppWarpX/appwarp.o:appwarp.cpp:function vtable for AppWarp::Client: error: undefined reference to 'cocos2d::Node::updatePhysicsBodyTransform.(/cocos2dobj:/:localMat4/ armeabiconst/&objs,/ cocos2dcpp_sharedunsigned/ __int/,__ /floatClasses,/ DrealsLoading.ofloat:)DrealsLoading.cpp':
functioncollect2.exe: error: ld returned 1 exit status
 vtable for DrealsLoading: error:make.exe:  undefined*** [obj/ locreferenceal/ armtoeab i-v7a/'libcococos2dcos:2dcpp.so] Error 1:
Node::updatePhysicsBodyTransform(makcocos2de.e:xe: :Mat4*** Waiti ng forconst un&finished jo,bs....
unsigned int, float, float)'
./obj/local/armeabi/objs/cocos2dcpp_shared/__/__/AppWarpX/appwarp.o:appwarp.cpp:function vtable for AppWarp::Client: error: undefined reference to 'cocos2d::Node::updatePhysicsBodyTransform(cocos2d::Mat4 const&, unsigned int, float, float)'
collect2.exe: error: ld returned 1 exit status
make.exe: *** [obj/local/armeabi/libcocos2dcpp.so] Error 1
make.exe: Leaving directory `C:/CocosProjects/Kelimece/proj.android'
Error running command, return code: 2.

Can anybody help me with this? Besides it’s a double mess if sdkbox plugins are installed in old version of project.

Unfortunately, the Cocos Installer doesn’t seem to work on my Windows machine. Halfway through the installation, it always gives me an error like “Encountered a sharing while accessing file X”, where X is some file within the target directory C:\Cocos (every time a different one).

I’m sure it’s this bug: https://github.com/darkdukey/Cocos-Studio/issues/64

See also this forum thread: Cocos studio 2.2.6 very buggy on mac os

It’s a known bug since months, but still present and unfixed… At least there is a workaround, which is to change regional settings to use dots instead of commas for floating point numbers. But it’s annoying because applications which do ir right will invert the dot and the comma and you have to remember using the dot instead of the comma, or change the regional setting again and again…

Thanks everyone for the feedback so far. I will write up an e-mail to the team working on Creator so we can address issues.

1 Like

I’m very upset. I have no idea why those changes takes so much time since last version release.

You are upset because we didn’t release versions fast enough for you? I can’t tell if this is sarcasm.

1 Like

Let me have someone look into this.

what version of cocos2d-x was your project using when you made it with the cocos command-line tool?

Thanks for mentioning this, I will get Fyber added.

I do believe the way you add Physics components is changed starting with v3.9, here

Thanks, I will get this looked into.

@slackmoehrle- I was using previous version mate , cocos2d-x 3.9.

Cool thanks, I will add that to my bug report.

This is good! Thank you!

Strange that i use no physicsbody in my project.

It appears that the API Reference is not up-to-date (v3.9 for C++, and v3.8 for JS).

Dedicated HTML5 changelogs would be nice. No idea what of the changes listed in the changelog are relevant to the HTML5 version…