Cocos IDE v2 code completion

Hi

I have downloaded the ide version 2 and set up all the things on my win machine.

It seem it is working fine. But for some reason there is no intellisense that supports the develepment.

Is there any setting to eable intellisense for js?

Thanks,
Martin

Your problem is my problem too, here is the topic Cocos code IDE V2.0.0 beta : No javascript code completion?
You can use my temporary solution by import custom setting to the IDE follow this post.
Help! Native Buttons and Controls hit area problem

How to : Go to File | Import Settings…

Cool thanks, I’ll give it a try.

I tried but it seems not to be working

this is the error I got

Should I have some color scheme or something like that?

Thanks,
Martin

Maybe your IDEA version is not support, try to update the IDEA to newest version.
I’ve met this error before, but after click on OK, everything work fine (auto complete for some regular func and live template).
Navigate to File->Settings…->Editor on tab File Type scroll down and find Javascript (Syntax highlight only) and check if tab 1,2,3,4 has some method of cocos2d-js. Because I’ve added it manually in it.
You can also navigate to Live Templates tab on Editor section, find out Javascript and read some pre-defined templates for quickly coding.

Thanks NhatNam, I see some of the Cocos keywords, I don’t thing the parameter hints though.

Do you know if it is possible to add some external javascript library? I tried to add one by hand (as described in the intellij help https://www.jetbrains.com/idea/help/configuring-javascript-libraries.html) but there is no template for JS

Currently, only webstorm support add javascript libraries.