When will Cocos Creator have a game preview window like Unity3D?

I am very unhappy when making 3D games with Cocos Creator because there is no game preview screen in the editor like Unity. Especially when adjusting the camera position or angle, I don’t know when to make it reasonable, I always have to press the play button, which is very inconvenient, reducing productivity and wasting time making games.

We support preview in editor, but it’s not like unity though, it’s in the same window as Scene

Is there some additional set up required to use this feature? I am currently running cocos creator 3.7.3 and neither the preview in editor or simulator options work for me… the preview in editor just gets stuck on loading forever and the simulator just shows a white screen… also, if I try to use the barcode in the build window in order to test in my iphone, I always get 404 not found… I just figured these features were still in development…

They are not in development features, it’s very strange that you run into these kind of issues, are you using custom engine ? or are you enabling some Laboratory features ?

No, not that I’m aware of… I can start a brand new project from the dashboard, go into the editor, put some stuff into scene, write a few scripts to add functionality, and try to test with these features and get the same issues. I’d post a vid if there were a way to…

you can post with Google drive

I’ll try to do this in the morning