[Web] IdleRaiders & [Android] SpaceSpy!

Hi!

I am very proud to present you SpaceSpy, the first android game from Pit Forest!

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=de.pitforest.SpaceSpy&hl=en

You are a spy, which is currently on his mission to sabotage a enemy ship.
The aggressor is fighting against you and you are specially trained for disabling his ships before they can make any harm to your people.

# Choose between ships (you need to play and unlock other ships)
# Collect Spy Points
# Conduct Operations to harm the ship

SpaceSpy is using cocos2d-x 3.5 and cocos studio 2!

We hope that you have fun playing the game and stay tuned for updates and other games!

Uhh, other games :smiley:

We also have another game which is currently on alpha on kongregate. It is called Idle Raiders!

Idle Raiders is an idle game where you manage your own little band of dungeon-raiding heroes and lead them to victory in the toughest raiding dungeons their world has to offer.

# Level your heroes
# Conquer dungeon and find epic loot
# Find hidden treasure

Idle Raiders is using cocos2d-js and cocos studio 2!

We hope that you have fun playing. If you have any Ideas, Problems, Bugs or just Questions feel free to ask them on here, on kongregate or via mail social@pitforest.de.

I personally would like to thank @slackmoehrle for his Programmers Guide and @iQD for his help with multi resolution support of cocos studio 2! I also want to thank @zhangxm @nite and @ricardo for answering lots of questions we had.
And all I forgot to mention :smiley:

There’s more to come!

2 Likes

Congrats on the release! That should feel really good.

Congratulation from me too. Seems that I’m the last in line, when it comes to releasing a game :smile:

1 Like

Congrats, I like the game design :smile: been really into space game lately!

@iQD You are only living “the best comes last”
@nite Thanks!

Congrats! :beers:

CongratZ for the release! Is an awesome moment :smiley: