This is a lightweight & stable cross-platform support library with a focus on asynchronous socket I/O, support win32 & linux & apple & android & wp8 & wp8.1-universal & win10-universal
The core design is reference from https://github.com/chriskohlhoff/asio but very small.
This lib has been used by project http://hongjing.qq.com/ and run at millions of devices.
- support IPv6-only network.
- support multi-connections at one thread.
- support deadline timer.
- processing tcp sticky internal, user do not need to care it.
- support lua bindings
- support cocos2d-x jsb
- support CocosCreator jsb2.0
- support Unity3D
- per io_service, per thread to process socket read,write,connect operations.
There is a simple http client GET implementation with yasio: http-client
For more detail and usage, see the repo
Latest stable release: https://github.com/halx99/yasio/releases