So last year, I have decided that I want to learn programming, because I was only capable of writing few loops and functions. So I’ve came up with an idea to improve my skills while making a mobile game. And here I am now - releasing my first game
This game is called Swuzzle. It is a simple puzzle where you have to pop blocks, but it has a little twist - you have limited moves, blocks are finite and you must rotate the board to arrange the blocks correctly (you can pop only two or more touching blocks of the same color).
I hope you will like it Positive karma points for good reviews
• Rotate the blocks to arrange them!
• Simply touch to pop!
• Make sure you have enough moves left! 1️⃣
• Got stuck? Use power-up!
• Game does not have any intrusive/random ads
• Connect with Facebook to get free diamonds and synchronize your data across different devices
• Facebook friend rankings will be available soon… (waiting for review)
• At the moment there are 45 levels (trust me, some of them are difficult )
Because I do not have iOS hardware - I cannot test features like Facebook or IAP, so these are disabled in iOS version.
Engine version: Cocos2d-x v3.16