Sprite Editor unexpected behaviour

Hi all,

I have a sprite node where I want the top and bottom side of the sprite to not be stretched.
Since in sliced mode the corners are not stretched, I thought it would be enough in the sprite editor to move the top and bottom margin just above/below where I don’t want the sprite to be stretched, and the left and right margin at one place (e.g. if the sprite has a width of 50, both of them should be set at 25 to meet in the center).

However, it appears that some pixels (my guess is 2) are still stretched horizontally, so I guess the left and right margin borders itself count as part of the middle part and not of the corners.

Is there any way I can change this so the whole top and bottom part of my sprite is considered as part of the corner?

can you show me some screenshots of your settings and display, and provide a design sketch what you want.

I just realized I had the wrong approach…

I wanted to have a frame with some additional graphics in the center of the top side of the frame. The additional graphics should not be scaled, the corners should have. But I guess the sprite editor is not able to do so, so I just separated the actual frame background and the additional graphics.

Sorry for bothering.

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.