Spine web runtime cocos2dxJS 3.16 [Offscreen-For-WebGL-000002366A2544E0] GL ERROR :GL_INVALID_OPERATION : glDrawElements: range out of bounds for buffer

I am getting an error like below which is stopping some of my spine files from running, The files contain mesh based character animations. I have tried exporting the animations from multiple versions of spine (we are using version 3.5.40 for the most part) . Has anybody else come across this?

[.Offscreen-For-WebGL-000002366A2544E0]GL ERROR :GL_INVALID_OPERATION : glDrawElements: range out of bounds for buffer

probably something to do with the new batching code added in 3.16, in 3.16 some spine animations work in the web engine and others don’t. Yet all work on the native engines. I also have some older web engine code for spine that I ported from cocos creator to cocos2dx 3.1.4. That code works with all of the animations too.

Does anyone look at these threads, what is the best way to help solve these issues?

1 Like

Same errors occur to me, when run the the 3rd test case of SpineTest, as long as you add the goblins to 5.

Any update?

We got errors, too. Do you have any solution?

Thanks

fixed at cocos2d-x 3.17 web, PR

works well tested by SpineTest. but @dalste said same error occurs on one of his spine files.

Faced the same issue. I am working with Spine in Cocos2d JS and as long as spine count is less than 5 it is working smoothly, after that engine is not able to render the spine objects.
Though it was commented that this issue is fixed but i faced the same in the latest version. This issue still persists.
Few spines mentioned in the Cocos2d test are working fine but not all.
I have tested my spine on Cocos2dx native where it is working perfectly.
Issue seems to be with the WebGl render and also with Canvas render as both are not able to render the spines.

Can anyone update me with the solution ?