Spine Skeleton does not drawing inside scrollView

Hi everyone.
I have a listview that displays a lot of item , I use recycle solution (an item will be pushed to the pool if it is outside of content rect ). And every item I have a skeleton. It works fine at start and event when I scroll listview by myself ( touch move), but when I use auto-scrolling ( this.scrollView.scrollToOffset(anchor, time), suddenly the skeleton disappears. I use cocos creator v3.5.0
Anyone who has experience with this issues, please help me.
Thank you.

@tgioihan
I’m not working in the Cocos Creator team, but the best way to report bugs or suggest features I think is to create a Github issue/feature request

Fill in all the fields carefully, provide as much information as possible and provide them with a demo.zip. This way the developers can understand and replicate your issue without problems, track the issue and resolve it for you in future versions of Cocos Creator.

Based on your suggestion, I have created a Github request. Let us when they will answer my question.

I can’t see it listed? Are you sure you did it correctly?

Thank for your reply, i resolved it by myself. I rely on that if I add a list view to the node that has z position, I have a problem with the skeleton. I think spine runtime has wrong transformation.

Okey good :slight_smile: Add it as a solution to this post :+1: