Space Pig Math [iOS, soon Android]

Hello cocos2dx-friends :slight_smile:
In March I released a passion project that I’ve been making on the side for quite some time.

Space Pig Math is an action game for practicing your times tables - up to 12x12 - with satisfying, visceral feedback and retro-inspired visuals and sounds. It was crafted with love, by a game-industry veteran (and dad), in the belief that in this age of technological marvels, there is no reason that practicing times tables can’t be genuinely FUN!

It’s currently for iPad, and soon for Android (thanks to cocos2dx!). I’m also currently rethinking my tablet-only decision - so you might find a phone version soon as well!

Game page: http://spacepigmath.com

I also did a developer interview for coco2dx, which you might enjoy :slight_smile:

thanks
Greg

2 Likes

@gmayer - the interview brings a certain amount of…um…bragging rights and of course fame… :slight_smile:

2 Likes

LOL… well, it is nice to be able to share it around, but “fame”… that might be a stretch :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I realize I should have probably included an image in the intial post. Here’s are are couple:

1 Like

Congrats on the release of your game.

Thanks @etech!

1 Like

So… yes there are a few headaches and hiccups getting Android going, but this is a screen shot from my phone earlier today - so things are looking bright :slight_smile:

Thanks Cocos2dx team!

1 Like

Cool sprites.

1 Like