[SOLVED][Android] UnsatisfiedLinkError: Couldn't load MyGame

Hello,

I am trying to upgrade our project to Cocos2d-x 3.15. In the past I used 3.14 and the commandline, which worked fine, Now I’m trying to build in Android Studio and it complains about not being able to load “MyGame”.

The basic ‘Hello World’ project works fine so I’m thinking it has something to do with my own project, but I wouldn’t know where to begin.

Does anyone have any clue on how to fix this?

05-15 09:18:08.806 2662-2662/? E/AndroidRuntime: FATAL EXCEPTION: main
                                                 java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: Couldn't load MyGame from loader dalvik.system.PathClassLoader[dexPath=/data/app/com.impalastudios.solitairefree-1.apk,libraryPath=/data/app-lib/com.impalastudios.solitairefree-1]: findLibrary returned null
                                                     at java.lang.Runtime.loadLibrary(Runtime.java:365)
                                                     at java.lang.System.loadLibrary(System.java:535)
                                                     at org.cocos2dx.lib.Cocos2dxActivity.onLoadNativeLibraries(Cocos2dxActivity.java:249)
                                                     at org.cocos2dx.lib.Cocos2dxActivity.onCreate(Cocos2dxActivity.java:265)
                                                     at org.cocos2dx.cpp.AppActivity.onCreate(AppActivity.java:42)
                                                     at android.app.Activity.performCreate(Activity.java:5104)
                                                     at android.app.Instrumentation.callActivityOnCreate(Instrumentation.java:1080)
                                                     at android.app.ActivityThread.performLaunchActivity(ActivityThread.java:2144)
                                                     at android.app.ActivityThread.handleLaunchActivity(ActivityThread.java:2230)
                                                     at android.app.ActivityThread.access$600(ActivityThread.java:141)
                                                     at android.app.ActivityThread$H.handleMessage(ActivityThread.java:1234)
                                                     at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java:99)
                                                     at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:137)
                                                     at android.app.ActivityThread.main(ActivityThread.java:5041)
                                                     at java.lang.reflect.Method.invokeNative(Native Method)
                                                     at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:511)
                                                     at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(ZygoteInit.java:793)
                                                     at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit.java:560)
                                                     at dalvik.system.NativeStart.main(Native Method)

Run the build command manually from the command line & then try running again.

I didn’t to this, actually I’m not sure what I did. But after some random rebuilding and tinkering it magically started working.

Thanks for the help anyway! :slight_smile:

For me this error sounds mismatch between Android.mk and Android manifest mentioned name of compiled lib. Maybe u have copied new files and keeped manifest old - and there was mismatch in names.