SDKBOX IAP Subscription (urgent)

@nite @yinjimmy

Hi, what is currents status for IOS & Android IAP subscriptions? Is there working free trial, is there check if subscription is active or not and some kind subscription end date?

@slackmoehrle
maybe u know whom better to ping to get some instructions or more details on subscription model implementation thru sdkbox?

@yinjimmy will take a look at this. Thank you for mentioning it.

Recently i tried to implement this so done some research on this. (still not yet implemented into any project)

1. AFAIK sdkbox support IAP subscription, you have to mention those ids as non-consumable only and rest of things will be same.
  2. Now to get subscription is active or not, onRestored will be called if currently its active.
  3. To get end date, that i dont know.

Yes, we need to have all receipts - like if we have weekly subscription - and users was active first 2 weeks and after canceled and then again enabled subscription, we need to have all info when he started and how long he using our subscription

Not sure if skdbox have such info or it need to be added there.

I dont think such info will be shared by google/apple. That you have to store it at server side when puchased/cancelled/etc happens.

No if u using native code, apole sending all this info, if it is 3 weeks weekly subscriptions - it will 3 recipes on each start/end date

1 Like

Sdkbox IAP plug-in can not get the subscription end date currently. let’s research with the receipts data.

What api do you want ?
Thanks

Hi,

We need to get all data back what can be take from apple at least in json format so we can parse that ourselfs.

std::string receiptCipheredPayload;

is what you need ?

@yinjimmy
how can we read data of receiptCipheredPayload ? . this is looks like in this format ““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”…”

I think you should check this out first, currently SDKBOX handling subs are buggy.

read ?
I think you mean how to use this section, ref to https://developer.apple.com/library/archive/releasenotes/General/ValidateAppStoreReceipt/Chapters/ValidateRemotely.html .