Problems with Firebase Testlab

I’ve ported my app to 64-bit (“armeabi-v7a”, “arm64-v8a”) and generated aab file. I can see files for both 32 and 64-bit. Now, I’ve uploaded this file to Firebase Testlab and it cannot even install:

Failed to finalize session : INSTALL_FAILED_INVALID_APK: Split null was defined multiple times

I’ve searched for this error and I can’t find a way to solve it. I’ve also tried using bundletool install-apks and it works on my devices as well. I have instant run disabled.

Is someone using Firebase testlab and encountered similar issue?

Best regards

I think its because of 64bit only.
Mostly automated testig doesnt support 64bit architecture.
If you add armeabi or x86 along with arm64 & v7a it will work.

You may be right if we’re talking about virtual devices, but firebase testlab also provides testing on physical devices. Actually, I even test it on Google Pixel, the same I have on my desk (and on my device it works).

Try to find out which architecture testlab supports, because not all devices support v7a.
We had hard time because of this with FB approval, we were using “armeabi-v7a”, “arm64-v8a” so they were not able to run our game in their devices, so we added armeabi specially for them to test game.

In the end we deployed the app as beta and it works fine on our devices. As for Firebase testlab even adding x86 didn’t help. It’s still yielding the same error. The funny thing is, we also have one old app made in libgdx and after adding 64bit libraries it works with Firebase testlab. But no cocos2d-x games…

Interesting