I have a project that I developed under Cocos Creator 1.6.2 – and I need it to get to running (and compile to XCode and Android Studio, and those also compiling) under the current version. It runs into multiple errors and warnings.
I’d be willing to pay $200 to the person who makes this happen. I’d send you a .zip file with the non-working project, you’d send me one back that will
- compile and run in the simulator.
- export successfully to XCode
- compile and run successfully from within XCode
- export successfully to Android Studio
- compile and run successfully from within Android Studio
… all this with the current versions of the IDEs/APIs. It’s an ‘upgrade to the present’ for my project.
I’d need you to sign an NDA first, of course, as I’d have to send you the project package of my app.
Please be in touch: email@example.com