NEW USERS READ THIS! New User Guidance

Hi! Somehow despite having successfully posted in 2013, basic user privileges, a fully filled out profile, and lots of browsing time, there’s no way I can get my old account to post, so I guess it’s time to make new accounts!

@fernfreak2 it seems your old account is still active. Why can’t you use it? Are you getting an error?

Hi, I know Cocos2d-x, and Google Cloud platform and firebase.

Hi everybody

The reply button simply doesn’t show up for my old account-- I’ve been wanting to post for years! :slight_smile: at least this one works now!

@Fernfreak2 a quick email to me would have fixed the issue. Your previous account wa “silenced” because you hadn’t posted in over a year at some point.

Ahh, I didn’t know I could email you… I thought I’d be even spammier! My old account couldn’t even send private messages, so I was quite mystified. I did spend several days trying to see if I needed to fulfill
new rules since 2013 that retroactively made me ineligible to post.

Glad to have this sorted out though, and hopefully this let’s others know about ‘silenced’ accounts after 1 year of inactivity. It’s cool that you help everyone personally, even through email like that!

Hello! Just trying to meet minimum requirements… Thanks!

Hi.
I m a beginner to intermediate dev in Cocos creator.
I am stuck in creating collision groups for multiple sprite nodes after importing a tiledmap file.
I am trying to meet the min requirements to post a new topic.

hi i am new here

Welcome to our new developers!!

hi,everybody

Welcome @jeffsonma13. I hope that you enjoy our forums.

Hi everyone, I’m keen on learning Cocos-2d but it crashes whenever I try to open one of the sample projects. Looking for clues in the forums now.

Welcome @Lungfish when the new topic button appears please feel free to start a topic so we can help.

oh well, let me reply something

Welcome @TinyRabbit.

Hi there I am Read Topic

thank you

Hi :grinning:

Welcome to our new developers!