NEW USERS READ THIS! New User Guidance

You would need to use JavaScript

And you did create a new thread.

Thanks. Does it work high performance on Android, iOS & desktop like C++ if I choose JavaScript? Is Cocos2d-x Js generating native code for mobile & desktop?

I don’t know your needs but Cocos Creator is fast.

Hi, I’m cocos user!

Hello to our new users!

Hi, New here!

Hello… how are you…
thanks … i´m new to Cocos and hope to use it until i finish someday a game…

Greetings…

Welcome to all of our new users!

1 Like

Hi New User here

1 Like

Welcome to all of our new developers!

2 Likes

Hi, I would like to ask a question about the crash in SdkboxGPGAuthentication, I searched discussions and not able to find the reason/solution.
Thanks,

Hi, I’m really just commenting so I can create new posts :slight_smile:

Hi! Nice to be here, hopefully I can figure out some of the questions I have soon by reading and eventually asking questions!

Welcome new developers!!

1 Like

Hi. i’ve just resonantly started learning about game development i’m basically a level 0 but i do love to learn and work hard lol. i feel cocos2d might help me achieve my dream of making my very own game. i can’t wait to start and learn a lot from this community <3

Hi! My name is Carlos and I am developing a game with a couple of friends only for fun. We start to use cocos2dx and level helper and we are so happy with the choice. We hope that the game could be release soon for iphone and android.

Thanks for this great engine and this community for all the work, I spend so many time reading from this forums and now it’s time to write my first post.

Glad to be here.

Hi! I’ve just started using cocos2d coming from Unity with a background in C++. Exciting times!

Welcome to all of our new developers!!

Hi, wanna be level 1
:grinning::grinning:

thanks
hello BTW
im new here