Integrate Cocos Creator project to Cocos2dx C++ project

Hi,
Currently, I have a big project (game A) which was developed by Cocos2dx C++ for Android and iOS, I have another small project (mini-game B) which was developed by Cocos Creator. I want to integrate mini-game B into game A. But I cannot figure out a possible way to do it.
I tried with this article https://docs.cocos2d-x.org/cocos2d-x/v3/en/editors_and_tools/creator_to_cocos2dx.html, but it seems just exporting UI part (like Cocos Studio we had before), not including scripts to execute events such as button click, update, …
I’m thinking about using js bindings to call js output files that were built by Cocos Creator. It familiars with js bindings of cocos2dx JS. But I don’t know how to do it. The js output files of Cocos Creator are so different from those ones of the cocos2dx JS project, so I cannot use the bindings code of Cocos2dx to call that js output files of Cocos Creator. I did research all this day to find the right way to do it but no luck.
I’m using Cocos2dx version 3.17 and Cocos Creator version 2.2.0.
Can you give me some advice? Any advice would be appreciated. Thank you!

The creator_to_cocos2dx plugin has been EOL’d. It last worked properly with Creator v1.9.3.

Yes, I read it in this article Integration of Cocos Creator v2.1.0 with cocos2d-x 3.17(c++)
But if I use Cocos Creator v1.9.3 to create a game then export to .ccreator files and load them in my Cocos2dx C++ game, can it work like Creator version? I mean does it has full of events handler (such as touches, update, …) that were handled in javascript? Or I must handle it myself by C++ code?
Thank you!

This is for UI only. You need to handle the events, etc yourself.

I tried to create a web view in C++ project then load output html file that was built from Creator. But this way is so ugly, it’s more a cheat than a solution.
I think it’ll be better if I can use js bindings just like Cocos2d-x JS project did. But I dont know how, I’m also a newbie of JSB.
So do we have any way to integrate Creator project to Cocos2d-x C++ project with full events, can you give any advice please?

We don’t have a tool that would handle this for you.

Thanks for your answering.
I see you used Cocos2dx v3.9 for Creator, and you have modified a lot of codes on it, so I cannot use the js bindings of Creator for my C++ project. How can I make an compatible js bindings code between Cococs2dx v3.17 and Creator output files?

I didn’t say this at all.

I said the last version this plugin worked with was Creator 1.9.3. Nothing cocos2d-x.

I mean I saw Creator uses cocos2d-x-lite (base on Cocos2d-x v3.9 from this repo https://github.com/cocos-creator/cocos2d-x-lite) to make Android/iOS version. So how can I create my own JSB base on cocos2d-x v3.17? My purpose is using that binding to call Creator output (main.js file) in my coco2d-x game.

I see. Perhaps this will help: https://docs.cocos2d-x.org/creator/manual/en/advanced-topics/jsb/JSB2.0-learning.html

Thank you. I will take a look to it.