how to port ios game to android

i have developed an ios game on marmalade and now i want to port it to android using marmalade.

can anyone tell me how to do that.

also please tell me how build for the various android devices, i.e. do i need to make a seperate build for all the devices or a universal build can be made.

thanks in advance.

Well If you have your game in IOS normally I create an Android project with the sh or bat (dependinf of your OS)

After copy the classes folder and resources folder in the project.

You can read this http://www.cocos2d-x.org/projects/cocos2d-x/wiki/Chapter_1*-*How_to_Create_a_New_cocos2d-x_project_on_multi-platforms

Or this: http://www.raywenderlich.com/11283/cocos2d-x-for-ios-and-android-getting-started

Those are very good guides.

If you are using Box2D or other please advise me so I can help you to configure your android project.

jay dubal wrote:

i have developed an ios game on marmalade and now i want to port it to android using marmalade.
>
can anyone tell me how to do that.
>
also please tell me how build for the various android devices, i.e. do i need to make a seperate build for all the devices or a universal build can be made.
>
thanks in advance.

i have already developed the code using cocos2d-x and i am using marmalade.
i want to port the game to android using marmalade.

cane any body tell me how to do that.

and yes my code also has box2d used along with cocos2d-x.

thanks a lot.

hi i have a cocos2d-x 2.0.3 project with box2d. i tried to build it for android and got this error

In file included from /Users/Rramappa/Desktop/ChocoManiacsWithAndroid/Choco_Mania/Choco_Maniacs/android/samples/ChocoManiacs/proj.android/…/…/…/cocos2dx/platform/android/jni/JniHelper.h:27:0,
from jni/hellocpp/main.cpp:2:
/Users/Rramappa/Desktop/AndroidSDKs/android-ndk-r8b/platforms/android-8/arch-arm/usr/include/jni.h:592:13: note: the mangling of ‘va_list’ has changed in GCC 4.4
Compile++ thumb : hellocpp_shared <= AchievementObtained.cpp
In file included from jni/…/…/Classes/GamePlayScene.h:18:0,
from jni/…/…/Classes/SceneHandler.h:21,
from jni/…/…/Classes/AchievementObtained.h:12,
from jni/…/…/Classes/AchievementObtained.cpp:10:
jni/…/…/Classes/GamePlayLayer.h:14:19: fatal error: Box2D.h: No such file or directory

can u help me solve this error