The team at Azoomee/Da Vinci Media are looking for an experienced cocos2d-x developer to join the team. The full job listing can be found here Senior UI Programmer, Mobile — Azoomee
We currently require applicants to have unrestricted work authorisation to work in the United Kingdom but can offer Remote working for any UK based candidates
Apply by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org and telling us why you’d like to work with us and what you can offer. Please include your CV or portfolio.
Senior UI Programmer, Mobile (Full time / Permanent)
We are looking for an experienced and passionate Senior UI Programmer to lead the development and maintenance of Azoomee / Da Vinci’s multi-media mobile apps.
You’ll be working alongside a passionate team of designers, programmers and production staff to bring our products to life.
Key Duties Responsibilities
- Cross platform (iOS & Android) development in C++, using the Cocos2d-x engine.
- Build new UI systems with a focus on user experience and attention to detail.
- Lead the development team responsible for Azoomee’s mobile apps.
- Work closely with Designers and Production teams to provide technical input and help shape the future of our apps.
- Take an active role in project planning, scoping out features and estimating tasks.
Skills and Experience
- Strong knowledge and confidence in C++. You should have at least 3 years professional experience working with C++.
- Demonstrable experience implementing and maintaining User Interfaces on mobile.
- iOS/Android development experience.
- Ability to mentor junior developers with C++ and general programming skills.
- Experience with Cocos2d-x is not required but nice to have.