[Game] Finally my first game with cocos2d-js

I spent about one and a half month for developing this game.
I learnt cocos2d-js from zero and finally I made it.

I included facebook app request/share dialog/getting profile pictures/ (score API for the coming version), Apple in-app purchase, Google in-app billing, Admob, Adcolony (video ads), Nextpeer (multiplayer sdk)

The game support multiplayer up to 4 players.

please support me , you may get the game from the below link
Game Link

Please also like my facebook page below and rate in the app store, thank you very much
Facebook Page

If you have any questions on the above sdk integration, feel free to ask me ^^~~

2 Likes

Hey how was your experience integrating Nextpeer into your game? I have a Cocos2d-x JS game and I want to add multiplayer to it too. Iā€™m thinking of using AppWarp. Is there a reason you went with Nextpeer?

Between Admob and Adcolony, which one did you find to be better for you? In terms of eCPM and ease of settings up?

Thanks!

I am using nextpeer just because it is free for Unlimited MAU, and it claim that it can support cocos2d-x. I am not sure if AppWarp is a better choice.
As Nextpeer is having an upgrade from version 1 to 2 at the time I am writing my game, the versions for android(V1) and ios(V2) were different. I think it this better now. One problem for nextpeer is that the SDK is not officially support cocos2d-JS. Therefore you need to integrate it yourelf.

For the question on Admob and Adcolony, I think the answer is, it depends. If you have confident to make the player to view a video ads after every game / every few games (with some rewards), Adcolony should be a better choice. If not, Admob is surely a much more better.

For ease setting up, I think cocos already have it included in the SDKBOX,right? By the time my wrote my game, I integrated Adcolony into the game myself and using the sdk provided by cocos2d-js for Admob at that time (However, it have too many bugs and I would rather do the integration myself, LOL).

1 Like

Awesome!

Thanks for the reply and details :smile: