[Game] Blood Collector (a side scrolling puzzle/platform game)

Hello,

We would just like to let you know about an indie puzzle game we have just released to google play called “Blood Collector”. It is a bit of a change from the usual games you find on the play store so hopefully you will find it interesting enough to take the time to play it. We are only 2 working on the game (+1 sound artist) and we would very much appreciate it if you would take time to give us feedback.

Blood Collector is a 2D side scrolling platform game where you have to navigate zombies through a series of challenging puzzles. The objective of each level is to guide a maximum of zombies to the death chamber. Mostly inspired by the Lemming’s, we think that Blood Collector has an unique game play that require both reflexion & reflexes.

Of course it’s made with coco’s :smile: you can find it here : google play

Take a look at our trailer too : here

I add some screenshoot so you can have a better idea of the concept

As well as our website where you can find all the infos about the game : www.cisterncats.com

Hope you will enjoy it … but if you dont, don’t be afraid to tell us why. We are still working on it for IOS release so we can still change things if necessary.

ps: excuse my poor english

1 Like

trailer looks awesome, Congrats on your release wish you success.

Thanks Lazy_Gamer !

I just noticed we had our 2 first reviews, that make me smile :stuck_out_tongue:

http://www.droidgamers.com/index.php/game-news/android-game-news/9085-blood-collector-puzzle-platformer-makes-its-way-to-google-play

Lemmings from the Dead? :smile:

Congrats!

Lemmings was one of my favorite games when owned a Mac SE.

This game looks good. Will it be coming out for iOS?

Hehe. Played it all day long in 1991/1992 at school on some decent Intel 80386/80486 :smiley:

With Turbo mode on :wink:

It was weird that many kids never played it in my school. They flocked to games like the Oregon Trail. Most kids didn’t even use computers for school work. I guess I was lucky in the fact I was able to use it for a lot. We had many Macintoshes and then they started to be replaced with PC’s. I stole the Mac SE from the computer lab and hide it in a corner of an empty room so I could still go there and use it.

The most played games in school were Lemmings, LHX Attack Chopper, Cycles, Return Fire, Indianapolis 500: The Simulation and Ski or Die. Once the whole computer lab was infected by a virus, they had an eye on playing games. Players were easily spotted, as the PCs could only run the music/sounds through the PC speakers, so everyone turned off the sound via a command switch.

I did not used the school PCs for homework, just for schoolwork.

Same here. Most of the people were happy enough, not having to use a computer.

Ah, this is your bad boy image… Now it’s barred, you can freely talk about it :smile:

Gosh if you only knew the things I have done to get a bad boy image.

I hope this game comes out for IOS. I’d play it for sure.

Maybe design isn’t top-notch, but game looks addicting. Downloading just now and I’ll take a look, when I’d have a little free time :slight_smile:

Looks awesome!

Héhé, thanks for the positive réactions guys !

We are working on the release for IOS, shouldn’t be too long =)

1 Like