[engine-x] A game-engine which is based on cocos2d-x-4.0

Give me your mail, where I can send you apk. It seems there is size limit in the forum.

The compile issue fixed

I send message to you

Ok, I replied.
It is one noticement:
If I properly understand above test checks only stencil buffer, and there is no test to check depth buffer?

It seems that nothing changes if I commented:

glFramebufferTexture2D(GL_FRAMEBUFFER,
            GL_DEPTH_ATTACHMENT,
            GL_TEXTURE_2D,
            attachment != nullptr ? attachment->getHandler() : 0,
            level);

But if commented:

glFramebufferTexture2D(GL_FRAMEBUFFER,
            GL_STENCIL_ATTACHMENT,
            GL_TEXTURE_2D,
            attachment != nullptr ? attachment->getHandler() : 0,
            level);

the circle appear on Android (without missing part).

Does it also fix the issue fps missing?

No, fps is missing.

Maybe the test case ‘Effect Basic’ and ‘Effect Advanced’ also be affected, they are also use RenderTexture, please check it.

Ok I will check. In whole Render to texture works as expected where only color attachment is. Answer please if apk works properly on your Android device or emulator.

Needs permission to download the file

Check please.
Effects works normal for me on Android.

Your apk works well on my android device, my device is MI Mix2S

It is Android 8, Snapdragon 845 with Adreno 630 gpu, which supports OpenGL ES 3.2.

I will try to find out something with my device. If you have a chance to check sometime on device with gpu which supports only OpenGL ES 2.0 - it would be very useful.

This is strange that there is differs between oficial v4 and your branch in my dedicated case (despite that my gpu is quite ancient).

Please pull the latest master to check does depth stencil works well?

Yes that’s it =) Depth buffer works for me with this fix, but fps yet is missing.

Sorry for confusion! I got all your last changes - and yes< fps is fixed also!)

Thanks for your quick feedback, I think I know what happen, the RGB565, RGB5A1 format enum also needs compatible with GELS-2.0 only GPU, I will post a PR to sync them.

Not at all, your project is interesting not less than cocos itself.

Please help me check the Texture2dTest case 46: Texture Pixel Formats on your device, and take a snapshot to me

You can refer to the PR: https://github.com/c4games/cocos-re/pull/240

Ok, I will check and send you screen in a time.
I can only send photo, and it looks like the same as on your link (for windows).