Cocos2d-x 3.0 Online Party

i was going to ask about the status of CocoStudio for mac but i just noticed that there’s an alpha download already! :slight_smile: when was this announced? i missed it somehow.

1 Like

Some simple and easy to use tutorials would be great for the community.

1 Like

For Cocos2d-x, VS 2012+ on windows or Xcode on Mac.
For Cocos2d-JS , Cocos Code IDE or webStorm(JS only);

I personally use Xcode for -x development, Cocos Code IDE is for JSB or Lua Bindings projects, it’s quite useful to debug script code. Otherwise, I use Webstorm for Cocos2d-JS development also

I think he means a wrapper around Google Play multiplayer API or iOS Game Center multiplayer API. Create a server side multiplayer engine is a big enough task as it is

It was announced this week, but the alpha version is not very stable, so don’t use it for real project, just for fun, and do backup your projects

1 Like

You can use Visual Leak Detector in VS series IDE.

I think it’s a pretty good idea

I’m going to try it.

Thank you for the tip!

1 Like

sounds good! i’ll play around with it

I agree with you, @fusijie hey bro, have you planned to do some tutorial on Google Play integration ?

Exactly what I mean, something simple to use as creating a sprite is easy as Cocos2d-x hides all the platform specific code for drawing bitmaps etc so this I see should be done in a similar manner as it is something used heavily in games now.

Yep, it looks very nice and neat :slight_smile:

Thanks!

Maybe we can try to add this into Plugin-x

It is on a list of tutorials to do but we are so busy with other tutorials and other projects that it wont be yet. But if developers want to help out by creating videos we would more than happy upload them to our channel.

Not sure if CocosStudio already has this function. But can I load a tmx file inside CocosStudio?

Yes you can

Oh guys, this is just a forum thread, not a party. Where’s the cocktails and bikini girls? Aha, just joking.

@SonarSystems, Thanks for your advice. We’re actually doing the IAP, ads, social integrations to cocos2d-x. But it has another name: AnySDK. The 1st step of anysdk.com is to provide integration for Android services in China Only.

• Today it includes:
    • Chinese Android Stores support, including user login and IAP SDK. There’re +300 android stores in China.
    • Analytics SDK, including Flurry v1.1.0.
    • Push SDK
    • Share SDK. But only share to Chinese social networks like QQ, Weibo, WeChat etc)
    • Ads SDK, including Admob v6.4.1
  • The 2nd step is to:
    • Support iOS stores in China
    • Translate docs and API reference into English
    • Integrate AnySDK client into Cocos2d-x toolchain.
      As the result, oversea games can enter Chinese mobile stores easily
  • Then the 3rd step, or develop with 2nd step in the same time can be
    • Integrate global services

AnySDK is using the interfaces design of plugin-x. For example, if you’re looking for a IAP interface, you can call the function like this

1 Like

Maybe initially but this should really be a built in feature also better documentation is needed for Plugin-x usage.

2 Likes
http://discuss.cocos2d-x.org/t/solved-can-we-integrate-google-play-services-game-center-in-cocos2d-x-ios-game-in-xcode/12575/6

^

Take a look at the post from @cpinan, it’s very easy, I just did it on my recent game.