Cocos Helper - Add Chartboost, AdMob, Google Play etc easily With Video Tutorials With Free Skype Assistance

I haven’t tried the simulator yet, I will do so next. But it allowed me to sign-in on my iPod Touch but then it crashed at:

IOSHelper.m loadDefaultLeaderboardIdentifierWithCompletionHandler

with this info:

2015-07-29 08:44:27.461 Ubee[10388:907] -[GKPlayerInternal loadDefaultLeaderboardIdentifierWithCompletionHandler:]: unrecognized selector sent to instance 0x1fda8280
2015-07-29 08:44:27.467 Ubee[10388:907] *** Terminating app due to uncaught exception 'NSInvalidArgumentException', reason: '-[GKPlayerInternal loadDefaultLeaderboardIdentifierWithCompletionHandler:]: unrecognized selector sent to instance 0x1fda8280'
*** First throw call stack:
(0x327022a3 0x3a38297f 0x32705e07 0x32704531 0x3265bf68 0x204d4f 0x3a79a11f 0x3a7994b7 0x3a79adcb 0x326d5f3b 0x32648ebd 0x32648d49 0x361fb2eb 0x3455e301 0x25441f 0xb60c8)
libc++abi.dylib: terminate called throwing an exception

This is happening after signing-in but an entire screen before I call SonarCocosHelper::GameCenter::showLeaderboard();

Do I need to put the leaderboard ID somewhere? I did not see that in the video.

You shouldn’t have to, have you added all the frameworks?

It worked perfectly in the iPhone 6 simulator.

So, the problems seem to be on hardware…does the helper need more testing on physical devices?

Yes, I added the frameworks because I am able to run in the simulator.

It works on our physical devices, did you try mini 2 simulator?

I just tried the iPad 2 simulator it worked fine. I did not see any iPad Mini 2 simulator but it should emulate the same chipset.

So, the simulators seem fine but the devices both crash. The devices worked without error prior to adding the helper. What do you think?

Try a new fresh project and just try adding the helper.

Okay, I created a new project and I was able to get the sign-in for game center within the simulator again. But I still don’t get the sign-in box at all on the iPad Mini 2.

By the way, I am running v3.7 in c++.

Let me know if I can do anything to help you diagnose the problem. I’m very excited about using your helper.

This is weird, do you have another physical iOS device you can access.

I also ran the “fresh” hello world app on my iPod Touch and it did not try to sign-in.

So, on two devices I get nothing, but on simulators it works correctly.

Do games downloaded from the store sign in?

What features would everybody like to see in the Helper?

If you mean can I download and install a new game on the iPad Mini 2, yes I can. Also, when I play a game with gamecenter it logs me in on the device.

OK, what version did you have your project set to in Xcode?

deployment target is 5.0 universal. Is that high enough?

I think IAP should be a high priority as far as features go. Hopefully others agree. :grinning:

Try setting it to a newer version, retry and let us know the outcome.

Agreed :smiley:

Same thing. Runs in simulator doesn’t run on device using multiple targets up to 8.4.