Cocos Creator platform iOS - Trouble when use Facebook Audience Network with SDKBox

Hi everyone,

I use cocos creator V2.1.3, I have trouble when use Facebook Audience Network with SDKBox. I used the SDKBOX to connect to other advertising platforms, and then opened the Facebook service to use Facebook audience network. The setting was okie but when I build project I got the error:

{ SyntaxError: Expected [\n\r] but end of input found.
    at peg$buildStructuredError (/Applications/CocosCreator.app/Contents/Resources/app.asar/node_modules/xcode/lib/parser/pbxproj.js:429:12)
    at Object.peg$parse [as parse] (/Applications/CocosCreator.app/Contents/Resources/app.asar/node_modules/xcode/lib/parser/pbxproj.js:1903:11)
    at pbxProject.parseSync (/Applications/CocosCreator.app/Contents/Resources/app.asar/node_modules/xcode/lib/pbxProject.js:63:24)
    at new module.exports (/Applications/CocosCreator.app/Contents/Resources/app.asar/editor/core/native-packer/ios.js:1:981)
    at _handleIOS (/Applications/CocosCreator.app/Contents/Resources/builtin/fb-audience-network/main.js:55:21)
    at handleEvent (/Applications/CocosCreator.app/Contents/Resources/builtin/fb-audience-network/main.js:131:19)
    at /Applications/CocosCreator.app/Contents/Resources/app.asar/editor-framework/lib/share/polyfills.js:1:286
    at Promise (<anonymous>)

Please tell me how to fix this bug.

plz set the topic category to SDKBox.

how to reproduce this issue?

thanks,

Hello @yinjimmy, I’m getting the same error as above, I’m using Cocos Creator 2.2 and here are the detailed steps:

• Enable Facebook audience network, then build project (iOS) -> successful.
  • Run SDKBOX and import In-app purchase plugin (other plugins give the same result), then if I build the project it will get the same error as in post # 1.

I hope you can check this out, thanks a lot!