Cocos Creator error on MAC

Hi,
I made a project in windows and I want create an IOS build for the same now. On opening cocos creator here I’m getting importer exec failed errors.
Attaching screenshot FYR.

Also, please help me out on how can I make and run an IOS build successfully.

Can not use windows project to build for iOS? Could you please describe it steps? And what version did you use?

I started creating this on windows with creator v3.7.2.
Now, I’m using mac so I have pulled my code via github repo.

On Mac it works fine in editor and web but fails if i create an IOS build.
Im using Xcode 15 beta 6 and min deployment IOS v12.0

@zhangxm

Refer this once.

If i use the code from repo it gives me assert failed error. But if i make the node from scratch and keeping everything the same as it was in the repo i dont get that error.

How did create an iOS build?

From cocos creator v3.7.2 first I created a build for IOS using the attached configuration and then ran this in XCODE.

Yep, it seems there is not problem for what you did. Can i know what did you pull to repo? As you said, if you started from scratch, there is not problem. So i think it is something about the shared resources.

I’m maintaining all of the project files in a github repository.
I just cloned it in my mac and started working on it.

So in one scene I’m doing my login and switching from there into another scene and persisting my node.
Login is successful but the scene doesnt change and it throws CC_ASSERT error

Could you please share a test project to reproduce it? As our test cases also share resources, and there is not problem work on windows or macOS.

What CC_ASSERT error? I can not find it from the attachment above.

check this once

Thanks. So it seems it is the editor error causes the CC_ASSERT error. Could you please share a project to reproduce it?

Sure. I’ll share a zip file

Test.zip

I’ve attached it. Please help me out for the same.

Thanks!

Thanks, i will ask my colleague to take a look.

Are you using an M1/M2 computer?
You can try installing Rosetta2. It seems like this tool doesn’t yet support ARM architecture. We will work on recompiling this tool to make it compatible with ARM architecture as soon as possible.

Im using M1 computer.

So does installing Rosetta2 will fix the assertion problem?

The import problems which i was facing are resolved.

I’m trying to fix another issue now.

Here,

The iOS build error still exits after the import problems are fixed?