CCScrollview fps

When i use CCScrollview with multiple CCTableviewCells then after 20 entries fps going very low…
Is there any way to reuse cells?
It is ok upto creation of cells but when i start to scroll tableview its fps is getting slow and not getting high after finishing scroll…

Hi, did you use CCTableView or CCScrollView> In my understanding, you probably mean CCTableView.
CCTableView will reuse the cells that outside the rectangle.
You could refer to TestCpp/ExtensionsTest/TableViewTest, and add the cell number up to 100 or more to find out whether fps is going down.
Thanks.

Thanks for helpful answer…
And sorry…i wanted to mean CCTableView…
In TestCpp it is working correct…but may be i am doing something wrong at view hierarchy after downloading data to tableview…
So there must be some other issue with this…
So I solve it and post my problem and solution…

Thanks again…

Ok i have got the solution…

Actually i am downloading data asynchronously and wanted to load them as part by part…
For that i have scheduled one selector to reloaddata for tableview…(I have set 0.2 time period for it :slight_smile: )

schedule( schedule_selector(NewsLayer::refreshData), 0.2);

But lately i have realized that when i am scrolling that time also table is reloading their data as per time period and fps got low…

So i have removed that scheduling and fps issue is solved…

And i will try some different way to load data without affecting performance and also if you know some suggestion for it…

Thank you