CC 3.0 Collision 3d do not always collide

I am porting a soccer game from LibGDX to Cocos Creator, unfortunately my ball keep passing trough colliders.

I did try convex collider, mesh collider and even box collider but the ball still passing trought some time.
I did also try to lower Fixed time step, but this cause the issue to happen even more frequent.
Is there anything i can do to fix it?

I can still got this bug on 3.0.1, let me know if i can help you to find this issue.

Same problem here.
Many collisions missing using Physics engine.
Please help.

I will ask engineering to look at this. Do you have a small sample or any code to pass along?

I created a little test case.
If you use one ball it works in most of the case, if you add 4-5 balls (by clicking the button) and add force a few times you will see balls came out from the level.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1tlG94VhS6eUMiFN2Q3GdQIMTU363LBT8/view?usp=sharing

Thank you. We will be in touch soon.

Any news here?
Also i notice that with low framerate physics is so much slower than update.

I am creating a soccer game, i am testing it on old phone and when i hit 30 fps the ball is very slow, but the player and the keeper movement and animation are at the same speed of 60 fps (fixed with delta time).

I know the team knows about it. I’ll ping them for an update. I know they have been swamped lately

GameController.zip (917 Bytes)
This is a penetration problem, you can try replacing the above script, which I have added experimental CCD (continuous collision detection)

WOW Is working!
Thank you!!!

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.