Cannot read property 'length' of null ERROR

Cannot read property 'length' of null ERROR

Hi~
I’m using Cocos Creator 2.0.5.
When I launch app in Mac OSX, above error msgbox is shown frequently.
Please help me~

did you have any creator app of different version in your computer ?
did you used custom engine in the app?

Thanks for your reply. When I launch Creator App of version 1.10.2, There is no response without any error msg box. May be same problem. I do not use any custom engine in current app version.^^

Maybe you have wrong resources imported to the project.
you can open the app with the commandline tool,and if there are any error logs,pls let me know

Excellent! You’re right. May be It seems because wrong resources make error. But I can’t catch which resource is problem. I can’t find command-line tool. Only CocosCreator app file exists.

I found how to launch Creator App in command-line mode.
In terminal app, change to ‘/Applications/CocosCreator.app/Contents/MacOS’ folder and launch ‘CocosCreator’ file.
But…
Same exception message appeared like this:

Uncaught Exception: TypeError: Cannot read property ‘length’ of null
at i.each (/Applications/CocosCreator.app/Contents/Resources/app.asar/asset-db/lib/tasks.js:1:1384)
at /Applications/CocosCreator.app/Contents/Resources/app.asar/node_modules/async/lib/async.js:181:20
at Object.async.forEachOf.async.eachOf (/Applications/CocosCreator.app/Contents/Resources/app.asar/node_modules/async/lib/async.js:233:13)
at Object.async.forEach.async.each (/Applications/CocosCreator.app/Contents/Resources/app.asar/node_modules/async/lib/async.js:209:22)
at a (/Applications/CocosCreator.app/Contents/Resources/app.asar/asset-db/lib/tasks.js:1:1296)
at /Applications/CocosCreator.app/Contents/Resources/app.asar/node_modules/globby/index.js:74:3
at /Applications/CocosCreator.app/Contents/Resources/app.asar/node_modules/async/lib/async.js:726:13
at /Applications/CocosCreator.app/Contents/Resources/app.asar/node_modules/async/lib/async.js:52:16
at done (/Applications/CocosCreator.app/Contents/Resources/app.asar/node_modules/async/lib/async.js:246:17)
at /Applications/CocosCreator.app/Contents/Resources/app.asar/node_modules/async/lib/async.js:44:16
[7243] Error: TypeError: Cannot read property ‘length’ of null
at i.each (/Applications/CocosCreator.app/Contents/Resources/app.asar/asset-db/lib/tasks.js:1:1384)
at /Applications/CocosCreator.app/Contents/Resources/app.asar/node_modules/async/lib/async.js:181:20
at Object.async.forEachOf.async.eachOf (/Applications/CocosCreator.app/Contents/Resources/app.asar/node_modules/async/lib/async.js:233:13)
at Object.async.forEach.async.each (/Applications/CocosCreator.app/Contents/Resources/app.asar/node_modules/async/lib/async.js:209:22)
at a (/Applications/CocosCreator.app/Contents/Resources/app.asar/asset-db/lib/tasks.js:1:1296)
at /Applications/CocosCreator.app/Contents/Resources/app.asar/node_modules/globby/index.js:74:3
at /Applications/CocosCreator.app/Contents/Resources/app.asar/node_modules/async/lib/async.js:726:13
at /Applications/CocosCreator.app/Contents/Resources/app.asar/node_modules/async/lib/async.js:52:16
at done (/Applications/CocosCreator.app/Contents/Resources/app.asar/node_modules/async/lib/async.js:246:17)
at /Applications/CocosCreator.app/Contents/Resources/app.asar/node_modules/async/lib/async.js:44:16
at process.on.e (/Applications/CocosCreator.app/Contents/Resources/app.asar/editor/core/editor-init.js:1:345)
at emitOne (events.js:101:20)
at process.emit (events.js:191:7)
at process._fatalException (bootstrap_node.js:308:26)

I had this kind of problem before after I install the latest version which is v2.0.5. Found out the error will appear if you got two versions of Cocos Creator in the computer.