Blending two image with opacity

I have two image in same parent node. when i set opacity for parent node, transparent makes the image below visible

This is not what i wanted, then i used custom material for both and got it as expected but got alias
true but alias

This is custom material that i using

Can any one help me do what I want without alias?

You might need to post your material here, also you should check the texture sampler too.
AFAIK, the default behavior is correct, semi transparency blend with anything below it.

I just uploaded the project that I used to test in cocos creator version 3.6.3
Test.zip (18.7 KB)
please help me

You can consider using filtering mode (Bilinear with Mipmaps or Triliner with Mipmaps) to do anti-aliasing

For more information about mipmaps texture you can check this document:
https://docs.cocos.com/creator/manual/en/asset/texture.html

I tried on edtior preview and built but it’s still

Could you show me the expected look and what it really looks like? I think this helps a bit more in us understanding.

Does your image size match the power of 2? Only images that match the power of 2 can use mipmap texture to optimize UI jaggies.

As I described above, I got the desired blend opacity result but it was aliased

this is the result after i build with pack atlas power of two, it still got alias. May be i will try with another custom material not use Is A2C. Thank you

Is A2C is definitely not an option because the aliasing is caused by it, so you should keep blend on.
There is no easy way for the effect you want to achieve, and it’s definitely breaking the rule of blending. I can only think of using inverted sprite mask to cull things out.

Test.zip (4.1 MB)

thank you for the suggestion, this is also a way. I will find more convenient solutions