Android Studio - Plugin not found - SDKBOX_ENABLED not working

Hi,

I’m having a problem with two of my existing projects. When I import Chartboost and IAP Android Studio (3.4.2) complains that #include “PluginChartboost/PluginChartboost.h” and #include “PluginIAP/PluginIAP.h” cannot be found. Also, the SDKBOX_ENABLED macro doesn’t appear to work.

If I put the absolute path to the .h files, it works fine.

I created an empty project and that worked fine, but my two existing projects don’t work.

I am using Cocos2D-X 3.17. 2. Both of the projects were originally created with v3.8, but I have upgraded them by creating a new project and just moving my .cpp files across, so everything else should be 3.17.2.

My CMakeList.txt contains:

# PluginIAP
if(ANDROID)
    add_definitions(-DSDKBOX_ENABLED)
    add_subdirectory(${CMAKE_CURRENT_SOURCE_DIR}/proj.android/app/jni/PluginIAP/)
    target_link_libraries(${APP_NAME} ext_PluginIAP)
endif()
# PluginChartboost
if(ANDROID)
    add_subdirectory(${CMAKE_CURRENT_SOURCE_DIR}/proj.android/app/jni/PluginChartboost/)
    target_link_libraries(${APP_NAME} ext_PluginChartboost)
endif()
# sdkbox
if(ANDROID)
    add_subdirectory(${CMAKE_CURRENT_SOURCE_DIR}/proj.android/app/jni/sdkbox/)
    target_link_libraries(${APP_NAME} ext_sdkbox)
endif()

My Android.mk contains:

LOCAL_CPPFLAGS := -DSDKBOX_ENABLED
LOCAL_LDLIBS := -landroid \
-llog
LOCAL_C_INCLUDES := $(LOCAL_PATH)/../../../Classes
LOCAL_WHOLE_STATIC_LIBRARIES := PluginChartboost \
sdkbox \
PluginIAP

include $(BUILD_SHARED_LIBRARY)
$(call import-add-path, $(LOCAL_PATH))

$(call import-module, cocos)
$(call import-module, ./sdkbox)
$(call import-module, ./PluginChartboost)
$(call import-module, ./PluginIAP)

Any ideas how I can get Android Studio to recognize my SDKBOX_ENABLED macro and locate the .h files?

Thank you!

I’m not too sure, but I’ll throw in my two cents.

Have you check that the files actually exist at proj.android/app/jni/sdkbox/ and proj.android/app/jni/PluginChartboost/ etc?

Can you be sure SDKBOX_ENABLED isn’t defined?

You could try
:-

#ifdef SDKBOX_ENABLED
#pragma message “SDKBOX is enbabled”
#else
#pragma message “SDKBOX is NOT enabled”
#endif

somewhere in your code and the compiler will spit out either message, just to confirm/deny this.

do u mean empty project with SDKBox plugin works ?

I have some more information about that.

If I create a new Cocos2D-X 3.17.2 project then do “sdkbox import chartboost”, then open it in Android Studio it works.

If I create a new project, open and build the project in Android Studio, close Androd Studio, then do “sdkbox import chartboost” and open Android Studio again, I get the messages saying Android Studio can’t locate the files and the SDKBOX_ENABLE macro doesn’t work.

I’ve tried cleaning the project, refreshing C++ sources and rebuilding the project and none of it works unless I put the full path of the .h file, such as D:/Projects/Game1/proj.android/app/jni/PluginChartboost/PluginChartboost.h.

If it makes any difference, I’m using Android Studio on Windows 10. I’m not very familiar with Android Studio, so maybe there’s something else I need to do to refresh the project and get it to reload the CMakeList and Android.mk files?

i’ll try these steps.

macOS 10.13.6
Android Studio 3.2.1
sdkbox 2.5.0.1

1. empty 3.17.2
  2. compile with Studio
  3. not close studio, run sdkbox import review
  4. some modify code
bool AppDelegate::applicationDidFinishLaunching() {

sdkbox::PluginReview::init(); // no SDKBOX_ENABLED here

1. compile with studio again, I can see studio compile the whole project again.
    [1/724] Building…
BUILD SUCCESSFUL in 4m 22s
69 actionable tasks: 36 executed, 33 up-to-date

#ifdef SDKBOX_ENABLED
#pragma message “SDKBOX is enbabled”
#else
#pragma message “SDKBOX is NOT enabled”
#endif

whats the code output?

I get “SDKBOX is NOT enabled” when I use that.