AdMod & Google login Integration

I have developed a project in the game industry on Cocos Creator (ver 3.7.1). I’m stuck in integrating social login (Google, Facebook, Apple ID) and Admod on Cocos, I’ve integrated successfully on Android (by using Objective C reflections to call methods from js, call ads from Cocos to Native), but on iOS this way still not working. Can you help me consult what I should do?
Currently, because of unworking of SDKbox, I have met many difficulties in 3rd party integration. As you know, Ads are one of the important parts of the game, so pls help me with this issue.

We are working with Google, I will ask them to provide some guides and documents. Stay tuned

Google integration can work in Cocos2dx? or down version to 2.x?

Hi, I see that your question above is that there is a problem with using the native platform reflection mechanism on iOS, which causes it not to work on iOS, is it convenient to give a streamlined demo of this?

I can’t set up Google SDK on my project on Cocos on IOS

Hi, would you mind sharing the timeline for when we can integrate with Google on Cocos Creator? We need to revise my project plan

We don’t have a timeline yet, but can you share with us your project plan ?

we have developed the total product in Cocos Creator excluding Google integration and we are going to plan to release the product this month. So, we can wait until your team finally discusses it with GG this month?

Does iOS guideline will accept integration of Google feature on their platform, are you sure ?

In that case, you really should take a look at the Admob integration documentation by Google, it’s really not that complex, if you met problem, you can post here, we will see whether we can help

We have integrated AdMod on Android successfully. However, we have NOT found the solution on iOS yet. This is the error we made, kindly help us check that

We can integrate on Native but via Cocos there are some troubles with iOS

Are you using CocoaPods to integrate AdMob?Try creating a new build, checking “skip the update of Xcode project”, and then process pod procedure.

Hi, are there any updates on GG integration? Kindly share with me where I can follow this topic or announcement on Cocoos x GG integration.

nope, we have integrated SDK AdMod (for iOS) in my project, but it failed to build

this is docs:
You can search: Google Developer admob/ios/download
We integrated SDK admod in my project, but it failed to build (on IOS)

I’ve tried integrating AdMob using both CocoaPods and manual downloading, and both methods compile successfully. I followed the AdMob documentation for integration, so I’m not sure what issue you’re encountering. Could you please describe your steps?

I have tried as you said, I can call ads but it wasn’t loading, this is my code to call ads from google

Do I need down version Xcode or SDK GG?

I’m sorry, but I am unable to provide further assistance on this matter. I would recommend that you seek help from other forums or communities that specialize in AdMob-related topics. Good luck with your project!