AdColony ads not available anymore

Hi, I’ve integrated SDKBOX AdColony with my game and everything was working fine on debug, but I’m close to release (next week hopefully), so I’ve changed the videos to not show the debug video and now the videos are not working. When I debug my code there is a flag that says available = false, and the video is never displayed… happens the same in both iOS and Android. Any help will be much appreciated! Thanks in advance!

UPDATE: I have updated the libs and finally have this working again, but as I suspected, only the debug videos work, when I disabled the debug video it just doesn’t do anything, no callback is received…
UPDATE 2: I have integrated now AdMob too, and have been able to get an intersitial ad, but no luck getting rewarded videos either here… any thoughts?

whats your ad video type?

Rewards videos (v4vc). Does that make a difference? I’m also waiting for a response from AdColony support, because it stopped working when I disabled the debug videos…

I’ve just realised that in the AndroidManifest there is a warning about “com.adcolony.sdk.AdColonyAdViewActivity is deprecated”… just in case that helps…

maybe need to upgrade the AdColony SDK.

mmm I think it was the other way around, I think it broke when updating the plugins, I went back to an old branch I had and the videos are displaying… so yeah, it looks like a problem with a SDK version, but not entirely sure which one… because I have SDKBox in the latest version along with the plugins… I’ll keep digging…

UPDATE: I have updated the libs and finally have this working again, but as I suspected, only the debug videos work, when I disabled the debug video it just doesn’t do anything, no callback is received…

UPDATE 2: I have integrated now AdMob too, and have been able to get an intersitial ad, but no luck getting rewarded videos either here… any thoughts?

Finally I have a response from AdColony, they needed to review the app and approve it for real ads… so it’s all working now… Thanks!

1 Like

i’ll document the information.

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.