YesSir - A turn-based artillery game

Hi,

I just released my first game made with cocos2d-x 0.12 !

SCREENSHOTS:

TRAILER VIDEO:

YesSir is a turn-based artillery game aiming at the defense of your country against fearsome invaders.
Leading a tank, you need accuracy and strategy to blow up enemies before being killed.
Evolving in a destructible environment where both falling and weapon fire cause damage. Be careful, wind magnitude often changes and affects the ballistics of shot.
More cities you clear, the more you earn money in order to buy new weapons, small missiles to thermonuclear weapon through laser and napalm!
Unfortunately for you, your enemies are improving and leveling up gradually during the game, becoming so quite more efficient !
Test your skill : aim with a good judgement of distance and strategy to liberate your country!
Game inspired by Tank Wars by Kenneth Morse (1990).

Hope you will enjoy to play with it !

screen568x568.jpeg (15.4 KB)

1 Like

Hey! That looks really nice!

Are you using image sprites or the drawing primitives (or both)?

Also, I don’t have an iOS device, are you going to release a video trailer or a version for another OS?

Hi!
I’m using both:

• primitives to draw the terrain
  • sprites for other elements

I will release an android version in future.

For now, I just published a trailer video on youtube.

Regards,

Gwenn

Hi !

I’m glad to announce that YesSir is featured on the home of US Apple Store as best new game.

Thanks the team behind cocos2d-x !

I am a beginner, I want to ask the Angle of the tank is by what adjustments, and click the “+” or “-” on the screen how to make digital increase or decrease