Why content in a folder / tests / cpp-tests / Resources has so badly design, and has so different styles?

Hello!

I noticed that the site cocos.com has good graphics, and the site cocos2d-x.org is also quite good.
But if you look in the folder / tests / cpp-tests / Resources, the resources are very poorly structured, pictures have very different visual style, and to be honest, some of them are terrible.

Why not bring this folder in order?
Seriously, it spoils the impression from this remarkable engine.

If you do not have the time and resources to replace all the images on a qualitative analogy, you can ask for help from the community? For example, you can declare a contest for the best graphic design.

Sincerely, Reg.

We ask for help all the time. We have a contribute link at the bottom of most every page :smile:

If you want to provide artwork, I’d be happy to take your contributions and incorporate them.

Thanks for the reply!

Suppose I draw all new images, but I’m not sure that my artistic style will like other people in the community. I am sure that when people added some resources in this folder, they thought it was very cool. Therefore, I propose something like a contest with a vote to ensure that the final result suits most people.

I really like the cocos, and I would like that other users have experienced only positive feelings of familiarity with this engine.

p.s. By the way, I think many will agree with me that the graphics on the cocos.com is very good.

Yeah, cocos.com looks nice. Sadly there is no separate forum, there are no updates and no news like cocos update since cocos launch last month (or longer ago?..)