What kind of integration with Ads, IAP, social plugins etc do you need the tutorials and demos

Hi, guys:

I want do a general tutorial for How to integration with Ads, IAP, social plugins etc at first.

But I thought that it must be many problem for difference plugins to integration.

So, Please tell me what is the detailed plugins do you want to learn how to integrate.

you can tell me like “how to integrate facebook to share my information”

then, I’ll make a tutorial and demo for how to integrate facebook and using facebook common api in cocos2d-x IOS and android platform.

So, please just let me know the detailed you want to learn.

1. How to integrate “Facebook” use it in cocos2d-x(post scores, sent invites to friends and graphs etc)
  2. How to integrate “twitter” and use it in cocos2d-x(post scores, sent invites to friends and graphs etc)
  3. **How to integrate “IAP” for “appstore” and use it in cocos2d-x *
    #**How to integrate IAP for googleplay and use it in cocos2d-x (for Android)*
  4. **How to integrate IAP for amazon and use it in cocos2d-x *
    #**How to integrate and use flurry and use it in cocos2d-x*
  5. How to integrate “Game center” and use it In cocos2d-x (IOS)
  6. How to integrate “GameCircle” and use it In cocos2d-x (for Android)
  7. How to integrate “IAP” and use it In cocos2d-x (for WP8)
  8. How to integrate “Leaderboard” and use it In cocos2d-x (for WP8)

Great, how about starting with your first choice. “How to integrate Facebook and twitter” (like,post scores, sent invites to friends and graphs etc) :slight_smile:

hey this is a great opportunity…
I did post a question on how to integrate liquidFun engine (base on box2d) to cocos2dx and also how to update box2d version in cocos2dx. I think they have the same solution or i might be wrong so anyhow… pls do make a tutorial about this so many of us wont just keep on waiting for the team to update the box2d version or integrate other 3rd party APIs so we can do it on our own. Thanks in advance have a nice day, peace :slight_smile:

IAP for appstore, googleplay, and amazon. Thank you so much for taking your time to do these tutorials. Looking forward to them. :slight_smile:

Hi,

Your offer would be greatly appreciated! :slight_smile:

I’d also like to know more about IAP (on all possible platforms).
Secondly it would be great to read about plugins regarding analytics.

@josef there is flurry for analytics and a plugin called analyticsX on the site here. It works on iOS and android also Chartboost offers analytics but flurry is much more detailed.

Thanks for All of your guys. I’ll reference your opinion to do a list today. then make these tutorials for you.

But, just please give some time.:frowning:

Thanks again.:slight_smile:

it sounds good. thank you very much.
I’ll try do the two tutorials and demos first
Jamal Glasgow wrote:

Great, how about starting with your first choice. “How to integrate Facebook and twitter” (like,post scores, sent invites to friends and graphs etc) :slight_smile:

Ok, don not worried, I’ll do it for u. thank you for you opinion.
andrew medina wrote:

hey this is a great opportunity…
I did post a question on how to integrate liquidFun engine (base on box2d) to cocos2dx and also how to update box2d version in cocos2dx. I think they have the same solution or i might be wrong so anyhow… pls do make a tutorial about this so many of us wont just keep on waiting for the team to update the box2d version or integrate other 3rd party APIs so we can do it on our own. Thanks in advance have a nice day, peace :slight_smile:

Ok, these three in my list. I’ll make it for u later. thank you for your cooperation. :wink:
Jonah T wrote:

IAP for appstore, googleplay, and amazon. Thank you so much for taking your time to do these tutorials. Looking forward to them. :slight_smile:

O, can you give me the detailed about the platform and the IAP type you want to learn first.
because I want do the most useful tutorials for hurried people. then do another.

so if anything u find it hurry for you. just let me know.

thank you for you cooperation.:;ok

Josef Held wrote:

Hi,
>
Your offer would be greatly appreciated! :slight_smile:
>
I’d also like to know more about IAP (on all possible platforms).
Secondly it would be great to read about plugins regarding analytics.

ok, I’ll be careful about these. and if more people want to learn it I will make it soon.

thank you for you opinion.

Jamal Glasgow wrote:

@josef there is flurry for analytics and a plugin called analyticsX on the site here. It works on iOS and android also Chartboost offers analytics but flurry is much more detailed.

Yeah! IAP is definitely most desirable tutorial at this time. Can’t wait for it! Good luck! :slight_smile:
The one thing I just want about IAP is to work both on iOS and Android :smiley:

How about sample programs with these?

A

1. Admob to display the Ads
  2. IAP to remove the Ads

B

• Login with facebook

Is it able to test Ads/IAP in development platforms? i.e. windows/linux/etc

yuye liu wrote:

Ok, don not worried, I’ll do it for u. thank you for you opinion.
nice greatly appreciate it sir, Thank you so much.:slight_smile:

ok, no problem. but in android I just know google play IAP. Does it ok? or any others?
Tobias S wrote:

Yeah! IAP is definitely most desirable tutorial at this time. Can’t wait for it! Good luck! :slight_smile:
The one thing I just want about IAP is to work both on iOS and Android :smiley:

I think iOS and Android would be of the greatest utility for all. :slight_smile: For me, Windows (Desktop and Mobile) as well as OSX would be good too. I haven’t hardly found any information on that. :;qst

There is no hurry for me on that. I am looking forward to any additional information on all the mentioned topics :slight_smile: Thanks for your efforts you are doing here!

Kind regards,
Josef

PS: One note from my side: I started my project with 3.0 beta. I think this will also matter regarding the tutorials.

yuye liu wrote:

O, can you give me the detailed about the platform and the IAP type you want to learn first.
because I want do the most useful tutorials for hurried people. then do another.
>
so if anything u find it hurry for you. just let me know.
>
thank you for you cooperation.:;ok
>
Josef Held wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Your offer would be greatly appreciated! :slight_smile:
>
> I’d also like to know more about IAP (on all possible platforms).
> Secondly it would be great to read about plugins regarding analytics.

`Jamal
Thank you for this tip. I’ll take a look at it.
At first sight, I think I will need to adopt it to work with cocos2d-x v3.0

Josef

Jamal Glasgow wrote:

`josef there is flurry for analytics and a plugin called analyticsX on the site here. It works on iOS and android also Chartboost offers analytics but flurry is much more detailed.

If it will work good, great! :slight_smile:
yuye liu wrote:

ok, no problem. but in android I just know google play IAP. Does it ok? or any others?

Wow! Its exactly what I need. It would be great if Yuye create tutorial with this example.
winipcfg exe wrote:

How about sample programs with these?
>
h2. A
>
# Admob to display the Ads
# IAP to remove the Ads

Social and ads would defo be the top of my list

Hope they will support 3.0 :slight_smile: