websocket problem in JSBinding

I had a game written in cocos2d-html5, now I want to export it with cocos2d-JSBinding.

So, which websocket implementation in C++ should I use?
Should I call ‘onMessage(…),onOpen(…) …’ functions manually in JSBinding, which are called automaticly in html5 ?

Thx for any suggestions.

There is no js binding that i know of atm for websockets.
You can do one yourself and then of course you’re gonna call whatever you’ll call your methods in the native part (preferebaly of course to match those you already have in your js game, so you don’t have to modify a lot of your previous code), or wait until someone does it for you.

I am planning on doing one myself, but i can’t say for sure when it’s going, to be ready, unless someone else has done it already?

I found two websocket clients in C/C**.
Websocket** is written in C*+ and boost, somebody say it is easy to use but, I donot know how boost works in IOS and Mac, since I donot use Boost so frequently.
Another is libwebsocket, which is written in C. And it took me a lot of time yesterday to compile its latest version, I am trying even though it is a hard work for me.
I donot know Websocket so well, while I know how to bind C*+ functions for Javascript usage.

Ovidiu Diac wrote:

There is no js binding that i know of atm for websockets.
You can do one yourself and then of course you’re gonna call whatever you’ll call your methods in the native part (preferebaly of course to match those you already have in your js game, so you don’t have to modify a lot of your previous code), or wait until someone does it for you.
>
I am planning on doing one myself, but i can’t say for sure when it’s going, to be ready, unless someone else has done it already?