Using Vertex Array Objects

Hi, I’m using Vertex array objects to optimize my game. It works perfectly with xcode and ios but when I try to compile the android version, it fails while compiling the game_logic module.

The error I’m receiving is:

SharedLibrary  : libgame_logic.so
./obj/local/armeabi/objs-debug/game_logic/SphereMeshData.o: In function `SphereMeshData::generateVAO()':
/Users/will/Documents/Projects/omgpop/mobile/pool-mobile/test/android/jni/../../Classes/SphereMeshData.cpp:127: undefined reference to `glGenVertexArraysOES'
/Users/will/Documents/Projects/omgpop/mobile/pool-mobile/test/android/jni/../../Classes/SphereMeshData.cpp:128: undefined reference to `glBindVertexArrayOES'
/Users/will/Documents/Projects/omgpop/mobile/pool-mobile/test/android/jni/../../Classes/SphereMeshData.cpp:144: undefined reference to `glBindVertexArrayOES'
./obj/local/armeabi/objs-debug/game_logic/SphereMeshData.o: In function `SphereMeshData::draw()':
/Users/will/Documents/Projects/omgpop/mobile/pool-mobile/test/android/jni/../../Classes/SphereMeshData.cpp:155: undefined reference to `glBindVertexArrayOES'
/Users/will/Documents/Projects/omgpop/mobile/pool-mobile/test/android/jni/../../Classes/SphereMeshData.cpp:157: undefined reference to `glBindVertexArrayOES'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [obj/local/armeabi/libgame_logic.so] Error 1

I’m using android NDK r7 and I have tried adding the configuration ‘LOCAL_CFLAGS := -DGL_GLEXT_PROTOTYPES=1’ into the Android.mk in my /Classes folder. Any suggestions? Thanks!