Unable to run anytihng developed on cocos2dx 0.11.0 on my android phone

for some reason I am unable to run anything developed on the latest version of cocos2dx. I’ve tried the git rep version and still no go. I tried using the tests and still doesn’t work, although the win32 test works. cocos2dx 0.10.0 works flawlessly. Has anyone experienced this problem ? My symptons are force close for the tests and for a simple game i create , I touch the screen and it goes back to home with no message, warning etc.

If your game doesn’t depend on new features of 0.11.0, you can downgrade to 0.10.0.
A few developer reported the instability of 0.11.0 + ndk r7. I helped a guy to fix his crash on this environment, but the crash seems so weird.

i got the same issue with 0.11.0 + ndk r7… Level is loading perfectly and it scrolling to the starting point as well (i got some automatic scrolling of the layer when it start the game - ccAction)… but when i touch the screen, it force close and go back to the home screen without any message, warning etc.

Both the HelloWorld ApplcationDemo and test testDemo worked after recompiling them, so i decided to see what happens if I were to create a new project using the cocos2x 0.11.0 create-android-project.bat. Without modifying it in anway I compiled it with no problems, but when running it I get the same problem as I did before, the game exits back to the home screen with no error msg etc…

hmm I’ve managed to try something… I copied over the libcocos2d.so file form HelloWorld/android/libs/armeai/ to the newUntouchedProject/android/libs/armeabi folder and the game worked without closing on itself when touching the screen…

I’d also like to add when compiling the game I get line at some point

Compile++ thumb : cocos2d <= CCImage.cpp
jni/…/…/…/cocos2dx/platform/CCImage.cpp: In member function ‘bool cocos2d::CCImage::_initWithPngData(void*, int)’:
jni/…/…/…/cocos2dx/platform/CCImage.cpp:257: warning: ‘png_info_struct::color_type’ is deprecated (declared at jni/…/…/…/cocos2dx/platform/third_party/android/libpng/png.h:650)
jni/…/…/…/cocos2dx/platform/CCImage.cpp:257: warning: ‘png_info_struct::color_type’ is deprecated (declared at jni/…/…/…/cocos2dx/platform/third_party/android/libpng/png.h:650)

I don’t know it it’s relevant to my problem, but i was wondering if anyone else was getting this too