Unable to compile HelloWorld

Hi, I am new to qnx development after importing HelloWorld into Momontics IDE i am getting compilation error

I tried two versions cocos2d-1.0.1-x-0.13.0-beta and cocos2d-1.0.1-x-0.12.0 on ubuntu 12.04 same error on both versions.

* Build of configuration Device-Debug for project HelloWorld*

* Internal Builder is used for build*
qcc o HelloWorld main.o Classes/HelloWorldScene.o Classes/AppDelegate.olCocosDenshion lEGLlGLESv1_CM lbpslcurl lgrskialOpenAL lalutlcurl lasoundlxml2 ljpeglpng V4.4.2,gcc_ntoarmv7le_cppw1 -lang-c*+ gWl,z,relroWl,z,nowL/home/js/bbndk-2.0.1/target/qnx6/…/target-override/armle-v7/lib L/home/js/bbndk-2.0.1/target/qnx6/…/target-override/armle-v7/usr/libL…/…/…/cocos2dx/proj.qnx/Device-Debug L…/…/…/CocosDenshion/proj.qnx/Device-DebugL…/…/…/cocos2dx/platform/third_party/qnx/libraries/armle-v7 Wl,…/…/…/Box2D/proj.qnx/Device-Debug/libBox2D.aWl,…/…/…/chipmunk/proj.qnx/Device-Debug/libchipmunk.a Wl,…/…/…/cocos2dx/proj.qnx/Device-Debug/libcocos2dx.a
/home/js/bbndk-2.0.1/host/linux/x86/usr/bin/ntoarm-ld: cannot find
lCocosDenshion
cc: /home/js/bbndk-2.0.1/host/linux/x86/usr/bin/ntoarm-ld error 1
Build error occurred, build is stopped
Time consumed: 1142 ms.
cannot find -lCocosDenshion HelloWorld C/C*+ Problem

Any one help to fix this?

Update : it is only for simulator config

Trying to edit the Makefile , take out -lCocosDenshion and see can it help.

thanks, its fixed

Sridher, I got the same problem of “cannot find -lCocosDenshion”.
I tried to edit the Makefile(Android.mk) but still the same.
How u fix it ?

KS Lam wrote:

Sridher, I got the same problem of “cannot find -lCocosDenshion”.
I tried to edit the Makefile(Android.mk) but still the same.
How u fix it ?

If you are using Android then comment out these lines from Android.mk

LOCAL_WHOLE_STATIC_LIBRARIES += cocos2dx_static

LOCAL_SHARED_LIBRARIES := cocosdenshion_shared

from Application.mk if exists remove

cocosdenshion_shared

If you are working on qnx project check and fix the paths from bar-descriptor.xml.

I’m working on qnx, I played around the bar-descriptor.xml, but still the same problem.
(I copy the libCocosDenshion.so from Android subfolder to CocosDenshion/proj.qnx/Simulator/)
I found that the all libCocosDenshion.so file from android folder. There is no libCocosDenshion.so under CocosDenshion/proj.qnx.

Now the error are as below:

/Developer/SDKs/bbndk-2.1.0-beta1/host/macosx/x86/usr/bin/ntox86-ld: skipping incompatible …/…/…/CocosDenshion/proj.qnx/Simulator/libCocosDenshion.so when searching for lCocosDenshion
/Developer/SDKs/bbndk-2.1.0-beta1/host/macosx/x86/usr/bin/ntox86-ld: cannot find
lCocosDenshion

Any advices ?

Guys,

I’m working on PlayBook app which is working on QNX. When I’m trying to build the project as Device-Release I’m getting the following error:
*/Developer/SDKs/bbndk-2.0.1/host/macosx/x86/usr/bin/ntoarm-ld: cannot find -lCocosDenshion* cc: /Developer/SDKs/bbndk-2.0.1/host/macosx/x86/usr/bin/ntoarm-ld error 1 Build error occurred, build is stopped

Does anybody has a solution?

Thanks!

Oleksii Kulagin wrote:

Guys,
>
I’m working on PlayBook app which is working on QNX. When I’m trying to build the project as Device-Release I’m getting the following error:
*/Developer/SDKs/bbndk-2.0.1/host/macosx/x86/usr/bin/ntoarm-ld: cannot find -lCocosDenshion* cc: /Developer/SDKs/bbndk-2.0.1/host/macosx/x86/usr/bin/ntoarm-ld error 1 Build error occurred, build is stopped
>
Does anybody has a solution?
>
Thanks!

I fixed this problem by editing/fixing the paths in bar-descriptor.xml file.

Hello Sridher,

Thanks for the reply. Are you talking about paths like this: lib/libCocosDenshion.so

If it is not hard for you could you provide correct bar-descriptor.xml file?

Thanks!

UPDATE: I’m trying to build the app as Device-Release.

Oleksii Kulagin wrote:

Hello Sridher,
>
Thanks for the reply. Are you talking about paths like this: lib/libCocosDenshion.so
>
If it is not hard for you could you provide correct bar-descriptor.xml file?
>
Thanks!
Hi Oleksii Kulagin,

Yes, you are in right direction. you have to edit the paths to fix.

Thanks