Tween.Call Not Working

Hey i’m trying to make an swipe animation that lasts forever.

But the code down below does nothing i don’t know why. I used cocos2dx before and there were tween called callfunc allows you to call something without waiting another tween in sequence.

I’m trying to make same thing like so i want to appear something in 1 second but when it’s on .5 second i want to started to move.

tween(node).sequence(
            tween(node).call(()=>{this.playFadeInAnimation()}),
            tween(node).delay(moveDuration * .35),
            tween(node).call(()=>{tween(node).to(moveDuration, { position: new Vec3(startPosition.x, startPosition.y)}, {easing: 'sineOut'})}),
            tween(node).delay(moveDuration * .7),
            tween(node).call(()=>{this.getFadeOutAnimation()}),
            tween(node).call(()=>{tween(node).to(moveDuration, { position: new Vec3(endPosition.x, endPosition.y)}, {easing: 'sineOut'})}),
        ).repeatForever().start();

The two tween in call did not call start().

it called it’s function in it.
it doesn’t moves.

playFadeInAnimation()
    {
        tween(this.node.getComponent(UIOpacity)).to(this.animationDuration,{opacity: 255}).start();
    }

playFadeOutAnimation()
    {
        tween(this.node.getComponent(UIOpacity)).to(this.animationDuration,{opacity: 0}).start();
    }
        tween(node).sequence(
            tween(node).call(()=>{this.playFadeInAnimation()}),
            tween(node).delay(moveDuration * .35),
            tween(node).call(()=>{tween(node).to(moveDuration, { position: new Vec3(startPosition.x, startPosition.y)}, {easing: 'sineOut'}).start()}),
            tween(node).delay(moveDuration * .7),
            tween(node).call(()=>{this.getFadeOutAnimation()}),
            tween(node).call(()=>{tween(node).to(moveDuration, { position: new Vec3(endPosition.x, endPosition.y)}, {easing: 'sineOut'}).start()}),
        ).repeatForever().start();